Parra Law: Law Foundation and Criminal (1 Viewer)

Angel45

HSC
Heya,

Just a query re. 'annotation' for howie and textbook....what is classed as annotation u reckon... like elements and rel. case names written in the notes section??

ta

L

LaraB

Angel45 said:
Heya,

Just a query re. 'annotation' for howie and textbook....what is classed as annotation u reckon... like elements and rel. case names written in the notes section??

ta
i have no idea..

and i refuse to ask sue coz im sick of getting snide bitchy comments back..

eg i asked if bail was covered because TRACY SAID TO ASK HER!! and then i get a comment back saying "well i didn't say chapter 3 did i, is that a hint enough".... she could've just said no

someone already asked and got a vague response and said she didn't understand the question although was a bit of a no brainer so i mean.. i'm just assuming we can write what we want on teh notes pages..

i seroiusly doubt the supervisors are gonna go checking..

tracy said she expects that we won't b able to cover it in post its with writing though coz then people will use those massive post its and writ elike, whole essays in tehre.

Angel45

HSC
LaraB said:
i have no idea..

and i refuse to ask sue coz im sick of getting snide bitchy comments back..

eg i asked if bail was covered because TRACY SAID TO ASK HER!! and then i get a comment back saying "well i didn't say chapter 3 did i, is that a hint enough".... she could've just said no

someone already asked and got a vague response and said she didn't understand the question although was a bit of a no brainer so i mean.. i'm just assuming we can write what we want on teh notes pages..

i seroiusly doubt the supervisors are gonna go checking..

tracy said she expects that we won't b able to cover it in post its with writing though coz then people will use those massive post its and writ elike, whole essays in tehre.

thanks for that hey.....same i was hesitant to ask 'em...
like ppl will write stuff around the cases and that...i've just shoved it all in the back spare pages so i can read it easier .. hehe that's my sales pitch anyway.
g/luck

Angel45

HSC
I thought about that....
but being pretty certain it's okay I just wanted to check.

Demandred

HSC
Jonathan, what are you doing studying?! you should of watched the game !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)