Parkway Drive (1 Viewer)

Arctopus

HSC
qft lol. hardcore is dead.
SNAKE FACE (BETTER THAN YOU) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

EXTORTION on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

weareDANGERS

I don't believe so.

Parkway Drive is simple minded music intended for simple minded people. So that's includes all you faggots who like them and excludes me with my superior intellect and taste in music. Someone had to say it and I'm so pleased it was me.

Last edited:

anom1ly

HSC
i used to enjoy 'killing with a smile' album when i was depressed. but when your not angry at the world, screaming sounds very pointless.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
SNAKE FACE (BETTER THAN YOU) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

EXTORTION on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

weareDANGERS

I don't believe so.

Parkway Drive is simple minded music intended for simple minded people. So that's includes all you faggots who like them and excludes me with my superior intellect and taste in music. Someone had to say it and I'm so pleased it was me.
p4rkw4y pwnz d1s sh17

Derkk

HSC
Parkway Drive are freaking mad! Although I haven't been able to go to their concerts since I've been busy and I'd DIE in one of their mosh, but my mates have.

They are one of my fav metalcore bands, and yeah they are pretty big outside of Aus. Look at their tours.

Arctopus

HSC
Parkway Drive are freaking mad! Although I haven't been able to go to their concerts since I've been busy and I'd DIE in one of their mosh, but my mates have.

They are one of my fav metalcore bands, and yeah they are pretty big outside of Aus. Look at their tours.
Aren't you the guy who said Taylor Swift was his favourite artist of all time?

Derkk

HSC
Aren't you the guy who said Taylor Swift was his favourite artist of all time?

Yeah I am that guy. Why? Got a problem with out?

Taylor Swift is the best, nothing can compare with her! and Parkway Drive is frigging awesome in terms of metalcore.

nix0r

HSC
was this thread really created in '09?...

... 3 years after they stopped being original and started being sellout showponys who exploit hardcore?
:sleep:

Arctopus

HSC
Yeah I am that guy. Why? Got a problem with out?

Taylor Swift is the best, nothing can compare with her! and Parkway Drive is frigging awesome in terms of metalcore.
I don't have a problem with your sexual preference; don't impose that on me.

HSC
i used to enjoy 'killing with a smile' album when i was depressed. but when your not angry at the world, screaming sounds very pointless.
Haha I kind of agree with this. The only music I listen to when I'm pissed off is metal, mainly KoRn, Disturbed, Parkway, IKTPQ, Metallica, Pantera, etc... But, I do enjoy listening to metal sometimes when I'm not angry, usually only KoRn, Disturbed and Metallica because there's no screaming.

I really like Parkway though, one of my first favourite metal bands. Romance is Dead is a great song, especially when he says "I never showed any affection to anything but your ego", also love Pandora which has some awesome guitar solos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)