Parking Permits (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

If I pay for my parking permit but haven't yet received it will I get busted for parking at uni?

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
they normally have a grace period of a few weeks so everyone has a chance to get a permit, so u should be fine and not get a fine lol

fai69

HSC
What you do is print out the reciept and place it on the dash until you get the permit.

Optophobia

HSC
I emailed them today because i purchased one on the 12th & still haven't received it.

G

Gavvvvvin

fai69 said:
What you do is print out the reciept and place it on the dash until you get the permit.
How do you print out a receipt if you pay at the post office?

kerfuffle

HSC
You display the receipt that the post office gives you? *shrugs*
Speaking of parking, looks like they removed the parking machines where you pay $4 (I asked the parking guy wandering around in one of the carparks at Werrington South, and that's what he said O_O). Does anyone know why? ('Cause now it means I'll have to get a permit, despite the fact that I drive to university once a week.)

j_davo24

HSC
kerfuffle said:
You display the receipt that the post office gives you? *shrugs*
Speaking of parking, looks like they removed the parking machines where you pay $4 (I asked the parking guy wandering around in one of the carparks at Werrington South, and that's what he said O_O). Does anyone know why? ('Cause now it means I'll have to get a permit, despite the fact that I drive to university once a week.)
It's still cheaper to get a permit anyway...
13 weeks x $4 = $52
Parking Permit = $49.95

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Not only that but a permit lasts a whole year which means you're even better off...

kerfuffle

HSC
You're right on the permit price - it's $49.50. I just printed out my Internet order. xD
Optophobia said:
I emailed them today because i purchased one on the 12th & still haven't received it.
It says on the Internet Order that it could, depending on how you paid for it, one to five business days for UWS to receive the payment. So it'd take a maximum of fifteen business days before you get your permit. O_O

Optophobia

HSC
No, i got email confirmation from the National bank saying that my payment was received by UWS.

Still no word back from parking at uws dot edu dot au though.

Optophobia

HSC
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email and continued patience. We are finalising the
permit dispatch with Australia Post and will be completing the permit
delivery on Wednesday 28 February and Thursday 1 March. You should
receive your permit shortly after these dates.

In the interim please continue to display your receipt on your
dashboard.

Regards
UWS Parking

Capital Works and Facilities
University of Western Sydney
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith South DC 1797

Sabbo

HSC
I haven't received mine either (but have received tax invoices from uws) so maybe there's some sort of hold up. Ordered mine like mid Feb

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
They have arrived. And boy, are they ugly. Last year's ones at least looked nice.

Last edited:

kerfuffle

HSC
Agree with the ugliness. I just got mine in the post today. The permit is so . . . big. O_O OK, they're about the same size as the registration stickers (my first thought was that it was the size of a credit card), but I was expecting the permit stickers to be smaller. xD

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)