Parking at ACU Strathfield (1 Viewer)

dan80seven

HSC
I'm starting at ACU strathfield campus this year and will most likely be driving to the campus. I am just wondering what the parking is like there and if it is hard to find a parking spot and whether I need to park elsewhere? I was there on the open day in September and didn't really see what the parking was like. Thanks for your help :)

melodic_gal

HSC
I'm starting at ACU strathfield campus this year and will most likely be driving to the campus. I am just wondering what the parking is like there and if it is hard to find a parking spot and whether I need to park elsewhere? I was there on the open day in September and didn't really see what the parking was like. Thanks for your help :)
Well the parking at strathfield campus is pretty good unlike other universities the parking is free.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
good in the sense it is free. If you get there after 9am at the latest you might have to park outside of the campus on one of the surrounding streets, which can take a short walk to the campus from there. But you can generally find a park somewhere.

dan80seven

HSC
Thanks for your replies :) I have to go there tomorrow for an information session so I might get an idea of what the traffic is like in the morning.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
The traffic can be pretty bad in the mornings. It all depends sometimes you will get a good run sometimes it will take ages to get to uni or to get home. It generally takes an 45 mins -hour but leave at least an hour and a half. It depends on what time you leave, if you leave early you will miss all the traffic if you go peak hour it will be a crawl. It is roughly the same time it takes on the train. the train is pretty much exactly an hour from campbelltown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)