SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah stupid me i should have watched some muslim kids shows instead

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Excluding that value barely makes a dent.

"oh yeah well europeans are bad too i mean yeah sure not as bad but nobody's perfect"
that was just one example on how the rest of the video was flawed

barely mentions any sources
distorts the actual question and claims it leads to another conclusion than it actually does
the guy has a known history of actually outright falsifying information

and that was simply in reply to ur comment which seemed to be portraying Western countries as practically perfect when imo every nation around the world has stuff it can work on, implying oppression doesn't exist in those countries is ignoring the fact that whilst it exists to a far lesser extent it's not entirely absent.

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
and the palestinian territory a whole lot smaller to accommodate all these new europeans lol

Confound

HSC
I wish I knew enough about religion to join this argument or to fully understand this argument you guys are having... I can sense there's some real deep sht going on here but with very few citations

Where do I begin to learn so I can come back and wow you guys with some factual based analysis??

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
barely mentions any sources
pew's global muslim opinions polls are well known and established

distorts the actual question and claims it leads to another conclusion than it actually does

the guy has a known history of actually outright falsifying information
oh yeah? youre probably just saying that cos he's a jew.

and that was simply in reply to ur comment which seemed to be portraying Western countries as practically perfect when imo every nation around the world has stuff it can work on, implying oppression doesn't exist in those countries is ignoring the fact that whilst it exists to a far lesser extent it's not entirely absent.
It's not just a matter of more and less. Western countries are largely free from oppression. Muslim countries are largely oppressive. There is an ENORMOUS difference in absolute levels of freedom.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
pew's global muslim opinions polls are well known and established

oh yeah? youre probably just saying that cos he's a jew.

It's not just a matter of more and less. Western countries are largely free from oppression. Muslim countries are largely oppressive. There is an ENORMOUS difference in absolute levels of freedom.
pew's research actually shows the majority of Muslims oppose violent extremism lol

"In many of the countries surveyed, clear majorities of Muslims oppose violence in the name of Islam. Indeed, about three-quarters or more in Pakistan (89%), Indonesia (81%), Nigeria (78%) and Tunisia (77%), say suicide bombings or other acts of violence that target civilians are never justified."

The only "terrorist" groups that seem to have support from the majority surveyed are Hamas and Hezbollah, both of which are likely supported for reasons other than religion (religion isn't the reason for their support in countries like Pakistan etc. cos Hezbollah is Shiite and not Sunni and the support is much more likely due to political support for Palestine and Lebanon against Israel).

And no, im not saying it cos he is jew im saying it cos he *literally* does (the "friends of hamas" scandal, google it)

i didn't deny there is an enormous gap, i simply denied that those countries are absolutely perfect in that regard

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
its kinda funny how multicultural leftist policies have caused far right nationalist parties to become mainstream.

The mulims are a few terrorist attacks away from being driven into the sea
You know logging into your alts isn't going to help you garnish xenophobic support... :lol:

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
a few sources confirming there's a child in the kosher shop being held hostage jesus

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
meanwhile brigitte bardot is sitting in a chateau somewhere screaming "I told you so"

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Was there a third person in the car with the two brothers during the initial shooting?

If so, have they been identified?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Oh fuck not another hostage situation

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I find it a bit ironic that the two brother are bunkering in a printing factory...

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
what alts?
nice try SylviaB...

the chap in the supermarket is saying he won't release hostages unless the siege at the printing factory with the brothers ends... This isn't going to end well...

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
nice try SylviaB...

the chap in the supermarket is saying he won't release hostages unless the siege at the printing factory with the brothers ends... This isn't going to end well...
Asparagus is not sylviab lol they are two totally different ppl

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
both sieges are over, both sites were raided by police simultaneously, all 3 of the hostage takers are deceased, the 4th female suspect is still at large, all hostages seem to be alive (at the moment)...

EDIT!: there may be 2 hostages dead in the supermarket... Reuters is saying 4

best result that probably could have happened... could have been an absolute blood bath (not that it already isn't)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)