parents ! they dont get enough! (1 Viewer)

HSC
omg.. im in yr 12 n i really want to focus on my studies BUT the thing is my mum wants to have another child!

i already have 6 siblings :S

how on earth do i convince my parents NOT to have another child!! its really getting out of hand

they go around convincing my recently married bro to have many kids - his wifes already pregnant with the third

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
'absolute genius'

..why dont you just tell them that 6 is already enough.. are you the youngest?

HSC
were talking about leb parents here - they stop at nothing when it comes to having kids

ye i am the youngest :S

boris

Banned
HSC
just crush up the pill or something into her food all the time

Alkanes

HSC
i don't see how ur parents are having another kid is going to affect your studies lol..

S4Saustralia

HSC
were talking about leb parents here
Just wondering, what is the religion and occupation of your parents?

i don't see how ur parents are having another kid is going to affect your studies lol..
Of course it would...Let me come to your house at 3am and cry outside your room or while you study during the day.

Also, I cant imagine that his parents aren't going to request his assistance to do more duties so they have time to take care of the kid.

EDIT: Just realized that you will probably be finished the HSC by the time the child arrives...But same applies for Uni. About time to move out?

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
I can say most definitely, that, rather than being appreciative of the above posts, I am instead extremely disdainful of the aforementioned items, indeed it could be said that I in no way desire to see them on subsequent occasions, nor to add them to my archive, therefore, please refrain from continuing to post this category of item. Thank you and good day.

HSC
Just wondering, what is the religion and occupation of your parents?
my mums originally christian - converted: now muslim
dads christian, tends to 'say' he 'converted' infront of mum to keep her quiete - but we all know well hes a practising christian .. i think mum figured that out by now

my parents own a large business/shops n stuff ... however before that, they were both teaching
mum, a french teacher and dad a maths teacher

jerseyshore

HSC
say this to ya parents

You don't ever, ever! You whack job, prostitution... [slam your hands on the table] ...whore! You probably sell your muff... [slam your hands on the table] ...for six dollars! You fucking psycho bitch! Fuck you! [lifts the table, which causes it to dump the food on the floor] You're nothin' but garbage! That's what you are! You're garbage! You sick, old woman! Muff garbage! Muff garbage! Fuck this psycho bitch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)