Paradise Hotel (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Does anyone know how this show works? Nobody seems to leave really, the numbers stay the same... and whats all this crap about kings and queens.... weird show lol, or am I the only one stupid enough to even watch it.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah something like that lol. I think they are finally going to start voting people out soon lol.

juggernaut

HSC
they dont vote ppl out

they have a heirachial dating selection thing, where eventually one guy misses out... meh cant be bothered to explain it, thats how they did it the one time when i watched it anyway

mazz

hey look! ????
i watch it and from the beginning there has been one person kicked off every week BUT one person of the opposite sex came in to replace them so that there would always be an odd number of one of the sexes. Anyway now people are going to continue to be kicked off however no one will replace them so that there can be a winner at the end

but thats such bullshit that zack comes back- just because amy is a little whinging shit!

how u doin?

HSC
amy is the worst.

I think it will come down to like 4 people - 2 couples - and some how one of the couples will win.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
lolz that d*ckhead Zack is back " hahahaha like they did it on the first day and now they fell so attached~~ so superfical"

Last edited:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
i reckon they only wanted to shut amy up so they bought back dumbass zack..prbly so he could get in every1s face too. shes a stupid whingey b*tch.. they should have let her leave when she wanted to.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
i reckon they only wanted to shut amy up so they bought back dumbass zack..prbly so he could get in every1s face too. shes a stupid whingey b*tch.. they should have let her leave when she wanted to.

Amy is so so stupid!! I want Rob ~~ Charla or the other guy to win , wouldnt mind Scott, all the other contestants are so brainless!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
did u realise that toni (the macho/psycho chick) was also on love cruise (i think its called that) its on fox8... she must really crave attention.. thats all :D

:kaz.n:

HSC
i only tuned into the show once coz i was bored and channel surfin...i dont know anything except the girls seem like bitches...

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
love cruise was on channel 7, few moth back ~~ very, very late. I think it worked in a similar fasion to Paradice hotel !! lolz both cheezy shows, easy to get hooked on!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
thats quite true.. i dont even know why the hell i watch this shit.. coz it is shit...but still i cant help it

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
i agree... i don't know why they bought back all those dumb fucks that got kicked off... i hate them!!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
I reckon ~~ but the thinkers have all the power ~~ well thats what the show said!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)