Paradice Hotel (1 Viewer)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Who watched it and what did you guys think? I thought it was great and had the most shollow contestants in reality television i've ever seen.:p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol no i didn't watch it. there are too many of these shows on

how u doin?

HSC
i thought it was great. it shamelessly forces people to hook up to stay in the show. then, people that do hook up, get broken up (like last night). Great great great ideas.

and what about the two that fucked on the first night. The next morning, the chicks like, 'im not good enough for you, am i?'.. The dude just says something like 'i had sex with u on the FIRST night! Chill' (He was a cock smoker though)

And how funny was that guy who paid him and the guy that stuttered out and the end of the show?!. (the answer is 'very funny')

Last edited:

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Yeah, how come they didnt show any footage of them even sharing a bed, I mean its on like 10.30, who cares, and the fact that theres not one decent contestant on paradice hotel makes it so much better!

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by how u doin?
And how funny was that guy who paid him and the guy that stuttered out and the end of the show?!. (the answer is 'very funny')
the highlight of the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)