Panicky (1 Viewer)

Shen86d

HSC
hey, the uai cut off for B Applied science at hawkesbury was 61.70 last year, i got 62.25 for my uai (im looking to work hard and app for a transfer) i was wondering if ther was anyway to be sure that my 62.25 uai wuld get me into that course.. =\

klh

HSC
in my hsc year 03, one of the laws of the universe we learnt is that change is permanent. Explanation, nothing stays the same.
I had a uai of 66.5 and tried to enter b TEchnology which had a 2002uai of 62 shs, so i though i had a lot to spare. but i didnt...
All i can say is that its down too luck. dont panic, just make some backup plans.
I didnt and in hindsight it was quite foolish. too late to apply for tafe and stuff tho.
We cant say much abt the uai as we dont determine it. We hope you get in as well and best of luck!
Do a good deed this chrissy, maybe God may give you a chance....lol ;)

Shen86d

HSC
haha i have done many good deeds! and if god gave me a chance.. he wuldnt of had made the scaling so gay this year!! the same marks i got this year wulda gotten me 70+ uai in 2003!! >.< now im screwed.. thats the lowest course i can get into! there are none lower! so if i dont make the 0.55.. im dead

klh

HSC
my fiend had a uai of 55. FIFTY FIVE. I gave hime heaps co i beat him and so on. But look at him now, he is more succesful than me now and its his turn to give me heaps. I think its got to do with karma so i just suggested do good deeds.
H eis 2ic (2nd in charge) of the backdocks and thats is really good considering he worked there since last year. Next year he is doing a management traineeship too!
so uni isnt the onyl pathway. try other stuff. I liked computers, now i am in business, isnt that different? you might hate the course.
Dont be so closed minded like my other uni firend in engineering. i tell him that uni isnt the onyl way, som epoeple didnt even go to un i and make more money than grads. It seems to him that its uni or die.

have a merry christmas, hope you get it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Shen86d said:
hey, the uai cut off for B Applied science at hawkesbury was 61.70 last year, i got 62.25 for my uai (im looking to work hard and app for a transfer) i was wondering if ther was anyway to be sure that my 62.25 uai wuld get me into that course.. =\
What applied science course is this??? it sounds so close to the course which i am currently doing at hawkesbury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)