panick stations (1 Viewer)

mozzie

HSC
is it just me or does it seem that more you study for physics the more you realise u dont know....felt so much more confident abt the subject b4 the trials....

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
for me the more i studied the more i felt i knew.
Because earlier in the year i went though and did each syllabus dot point, so now when i go over them, i'm feeling pretty good

FcUk

superbird said:
the more i come on here the more i feel less confident :(
haha so true im sick of people talking bout stuff that i havent even heard of

Jase

HSC
haha.. But see alot of the people here who mention extra crap are just trying to get a head start in uni. How many other people are doing Adv.Science and pure maths or whatever..

snoopwogg

HSC
Im still sitting around playing with little johnny and his two mates, i cant wait for this damn exam to be over so we can be bored at home in peace without crap to be worried about!!! BRING ON THE EXAM FFS!

konggo

HSC
snoopwogg said:
Im still sitting around playing with little johnny and his two mates, i cant wait for this damn exam to be over so we can be bored at home in peace without crap to be worried about!!! BRING ON THE EXAM FFS!

lol dotn stres it ok we can all hold hands and fail together.....

Group hug now group hug
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

snoopwogg

HSC
Im not stressing... i just cant be bothered studying anymore. Am i the only one feeling like this? :\ U know what, stuff studying today, im gonna go hav a bbq

konggo

HSC
snoopwogg said:
Im not stressing... i just cant be bothered studying anymore. Am i the only one feeling like this? :\ U know what, stuff studying today, im gonna go hav a bbq
i know how u feel but then again i went thru that satge after the eng paper 2 exam now i really cannot be bother lol

~~Jess~~

HSC
yeah this site freaks me out but still i continue to come here :p
and after maths i had a huge gap between my next 3 exams within 2 days and i was too scared to open my physics book cos i knew i wouldnt know so much. paying for it now though

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mozzie said:
is it just me or does it seem that more you study for physics the more you realise u dont know....felt so much more confident abt the subject b4 the trials....
I'm with you. I'mt shitting myself more then english :\

Jase

HSC
omg .. i just tried reading a summary of the course, there's so frikkin much to know and so many things i still don't know.. IM FREAKKING OUT MAEN.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
I'm relying on my memory a lot for physics. But then again, I did for all of my other subjects as well. I haven't studied for any subjects too much, just hoping I can be one of those freakish kids that pull a ninety-something out of their arse :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dont you spell panic without the k?

countdown

man..ppl on dis site seem so smart its shatterin my own self-esteem, coz i dunno half da stuff they know!~
man i hate physicz!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
man don't get down... alot of ppl on these forums are nerds, just drop a line in the maths forums..
just stick with the syllabus and read over your notes, a lot of physics is about understanding, if u can wrap your head around wat is going on, even if u don;t know all the jargon, u can still do well

superbird

HSC
gordo said:
man don't get down... alot of ppl on these forums are nerds, just drop a line in the maths forums..
just stick with the syllabus and read over your notes, a lot of physics is about understanding, if u can wrap your head around wat is going on, even if u don;t know all the jargon, u can still do well
unlike in other subjects, in physics u can bs :)

Shimtek

HSC
mr EaZy said:
i started studying big time on friday when i realised physics was coming in too close :(

when i say big time, i mean.. BIG TIME!
you dont have it that bad

ive got ipt/physics/ancient in the space of 3 days

so im basically fucked

ill atleast try to go decent in physics and ipt

im reasonably confident in physics though seeming i did no homework all year, slept in class VERY often (i didnt sleep in any other class.. i dont get it, id just get tired in physics) and didnt study for the trials and i got 55% after skipping all of the calculation questions due to only knowing the theory and not the formulas

now that im studying for the calculation questions an 80 should be quite feasable

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)