painful wrist (1 Viewer)

thisname

HSC
is anyone else getting a burning pain from writing to much? im afraid of pushing myself to hard and making it worse during the hsc but also like?? i need to practice?? any tips?

kingdankoso

HSC
give ur hand a break - it seems like you're working hard and you don't want to damage your hand before your HSC. If you want to write essays - just write your intro and some dotpoints on analysis because that's mainly what the markers look at and then they have a skim thru your paragraphs etc or you could time yourself writing an intro

icycledough

HSC
I also had a similar problem last year, and one reason could be to the fact that you're holding your pen too tightly, which can give you a cramp throughout your whole hand. If you are confident you can write within the time allocation, you could practice typing or speaking aloud to new questions to get you into the habit of adapting your essays.

kingdankoso

HSC
You will be able to write faster if you write with your wrist - its a bit weird to say but like try not pressing your hand onto the paper but letting your wrist do the work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)