Packed to the Rafters - Aussie drama (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
ben got married.

lol what a gangster.

should have man rapped his dad in law.

such a douche

heidikins

HSC
I love this show so much! :)
I wanted so badly to hate it when it started but it's impossible to hate.
Love Rebecca Gibney! Loved the final. One thing I noticed was that when Ruby was born, she didn't cry. That was so unrealistic!

Morbo

HSC
I love this show so much! :)
I wanted so badly to hate it when it started but it's impossible to hate.
Love Rebecca Gibney! Loved the final. One thing I noticed was that when Ruby was born, she didn't cry. That was so unrealistic!
Also, the baby looked too old to be a premature birth and kind of lame, how they made Rebecca Gibney sit in a bed for three episodes. I really hope they didn't write Sammy out of the series.
I just finished Six Feet Under and can tell you, it's far superior to Rafters. Not saying Rafters is shit, it's pretty good but the first season was a whole heap better than the second.

heidikins

HSC
Yeah! I can't imagine how boring it would've been for Rebecca to film those episodes where Julie was on strict bed rest.
I agree about Sammy too! I watched the final and then the day after I watched an old episode on Hallmark and it was weird seeing Sammy on the show and knowing she'd just left Nathan. I hope they drag the storyline out a bit more because otherwise it'll be that she sort of just up and left.

Poemwles

HSC
This season was amazing, storylines and the characters are close-knit, gotten much better than the Aussie soaps like Home and Away, Neighbors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)