Packaging - guys i need help!! (1 Viewer)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
hi guyssss
i need to think of a packaging that challenges society, helps problems that are arisen from changes in society, its behaviours, the way consumers buy things etc etc......

Where is there a problem that you find concerning packaged goods??

for instance here are some examples that relate.....

those with arthritis who cant open bottles, jars etc
packaging which dispenses the correct medicine.. etc etc

these are some for the oldies

but for the life of me i cant think of any more!!!

please help!!
you may be doing something during the day and thought "damn they should make this, it would make life so much easier" i know i say it all the time, but i cant put any concepts to the front of my mind~ GRRR

Skeeta

HSC
sugary breakfast cereals that have lots of cartoons on them that attract to children but make them all fat?

Skeeta

HSC
yeah mostly they're adult proof

its embarrasing in clinic with a 9 year old boy when i had to ask him to undo the jam jar because i couldnt do it
and he did

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Mmmm....Skeeta and jam :wave:

HSC
theres an article in the 'choice' magazine all about what your after, one thing it mentions is how alot of products (mcdonalds happy meals, cereal, and other shit junk food) not only come with toys of very popular kids entertainment, but its encouraged too collect so like the whole simpsons family, for example. or one i saw for mcdonalds was a massive playground each one you buy connects too it so it makes the toy complete (makes it even more needing too get more). and alot of the time when u go too maccas, they are out of stock of the next one,so kids get a repeat ofeach onea few times before they get the next one. its sorta marketingcause when kid goes for next toy and they see they dont have it they still want happy meal, then they want ANOTHER one to get second toy and then they might get it but by third toy cycle repeats

bunnings does same thing, advertise cheap ass tools but they come in AFTER we market line the expensive ones first, dodgy bastards

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Some_Guy said:
I use some socks.

wait what are we talking about?

Was wondering if anyone had the same thought that I did when reading the title...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)