P Plate Beach restrictions (1 Viewer)

Danmiff

HSC
hey
I have this feeling that p platers arent allwoed to drive on beaches - as in 4wheel driving off road. I can't remember where i got this from though
is this true?
thanks

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
i herd that like p platesz arnt sposed to drive on de roof of tunnelz uzin the downforce to keep dem up their?

Jake22

HSC
i herd that like p platesz arnt sposed to drive on de roof of tunnelz uzin the downforce to keep dem up their?
nah u r allowd too, coz i did it in ma fully siik honda civic thanks to its body kit and dis coppa was jus sittin dere watchin me, he dident care.

osamabanana

HSC
I do it a fair bit and ive driven past cops on the beach with p plates and they haven't cared so I think you should be sweet.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I do it a fair bit and ive driven past cops on the beach with p plates and they haven't cared so I think you should be sweet.
Where can you go to do it legally? Stockton? I always wanted to hook it up on some trail bikes on the beach...

osamabanana

HSC
yeah stocktons the only place i think u would bother with around here. Also drove on L's on stockton beach and counted it towards my hours

Tulii

Like the sun will rise.
HSC
Ive done it.

It didn't even cross my mind to think that P-platers weren't allowed. :eek:

melissaLOL

HSC
hahah what sense does it make, are we more likely to fuck up and drive into the sea?

HSC
nah u r allowd too, coz i did it in ma fully siik honda civic thanks to its body kit and dis coppa was jus sittin dere watchin me, he dident care.
man i bet you were only able to maintain traction because of the hectic spoiler, which also makes it go 10x as fast!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)