P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
im not going but about 50 people from my school are going.....and about 10 people who left in year 10
edit
but this is on the 2005 cruise.....my bad for posting it here

barbie_doll

HSC
Italia said:
hey i read in the conditions of our cruises is that P&O will send eveyne who has paid in full all there documents 40 days before departure so that the 20th of october for the 1st curise and the 29th of october for the second. has anyone from the first cruise recieved theres yet
this is from the P and O website...

Around two to three weeks before you travel, we will send your travel document package including:
Your cruise tickets
Your air details/tickets (if applicable)
Luggage labels (to attach to your baggage with your name, address and cabin number clearly marked)
Pacific Sky or Pacific Sun*Cruising Guide
Shore Tour Information Guide
Pocket Guide

Documentation can only be dispatched once a fully completed booking form and total monies, including taxes, have been received.

i haven't got mine yet... :(

prj

barbie_doll said:
Documentation can only be dispatched once a fully completed booking form and total monies, including taxes, have been received.

i haven't got mine yet... :(
u dont get it in the mail, your travel agent should ring u up when they get all your stuff from p&o

and you dont get really much new info other than the tours which are pretty over priced and boring IMO. It just teases you :)

Italia

HSC
prj said:
u dont get it in the mail, your travel agent should ring u up when they get all your stuff from p&o

and you dont get really much new info other than the tours which are pretty over priced and boring IMO. It just teases you :)

i should get off the net then......lol

ebonyv

HSC
N/A
im goin on the 8th to 17th aswell so il c u on there:) im a lil afraid meeting new people and only knowing mi 3 friends on there amy tee and ash but i hope its going to b fun

Italia

HSC
ONLY ONE MONTH TO GO

********IMPORTANT******* Pacific Sun's first officaial photos.......the pacific sun is arriving not this wednesday but the next............a P&O employee has placed photos of the ships conversion up..........the website is http://www.travelserver.net/travelpage/ubb-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=006889 ......be sure to click on the link there are about 20 photos....theres even a photo of the refitted lobby with looks impressive.......i'm sure more interior photos will be placed once they have completed furnishing her............definately worth your while looking it up

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
OK ok. Keep it down though. I have to study for legal. Who the fuck puts an exam a week after everything else.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Espo15 said:
Yeah legals sucks

..like heaps bad.
i did legal in yr 11 then dropped it. its gay. but at least i know the whole chamberlain dingo story :p

skoolies cruise was sooooooooooo awesome last yr.. u pplz r gona hav so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna go again.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
prj said:

dont go on the tours their shit. waste of money.. thats my opinion though.

i went on one in vanuatu, couldnt understand the tour guide, went to different pubs thought and tried their drinks. got pissed during the day yay

also in vanuatu, opposite the big bunch of duty free shops , there is a pub... and they have this drug that gets u high, and its legal there.. i cant remember wat its called though.. go there... its MAD!!!!!!!!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Espo15 said:
Personally I reckon a cruise would suck.
well youre wrong buddy. !!!!!!!!

so good... good drinks and mad music and shit... the best cocktails!! omg electric lemonades, opera houses, and the yummiest long island iced teas!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

damn it im getting all worked up aghain. i might go watch the skoolies video now.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
You can listen to good music in a house, buy good cocktails at a bar (probably cheaper too)
AND you can leave your house whenever you want, as opposed to being stuck on a boat,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)