P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (2 Viewers)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Damn you!!! Ah well.....today is a cause of celebration for me too....it's double digits day!! only 99 days to go! :D:D:D

Italia

HSC
i wouldn't be tht jealous cause when i come back.....i'll be jealous of u

Italia

HSC
hey i read in the conditions of our cruises is that P&O will send eveyne who has paid in full all there documents 40 days before departure so that the 20th of october for the 1st curise and the 29th of october for the second. has anyone from the first cruise recieved theres yet

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Italia said:
the knew schoolies brocher came 2 my house 2 day and i found out they have put a age resriction of 16-19years cause of last years cruise probs.....onhestly if u r over 19 u wouldn't want 2 go on a schoolie cruise unless u r a toolie wanker!
It really bewilders me why they don't restrict it to 'Schoolies only.' Is the boat only half full with Schoolies or something?

Italia

HSC
Dominic said:
It really bewilders me why they don't restrict it to 'Schoolies only.' Is the boat only half full with Schoolies or something?
the cruises are filled with schoolies and no one else...... except a hand full of toolies

Italia

HSC
cows_go_moo said:
i haven't yet.
But i have got a duty free catalogue. 3 x 1.25L bottles of booze for $65. w00t!
is that on the ship????????the booze??????

also r u on the first or second

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
Italia said:
is that on the ship????????the booze??????

also r u on the first or second

I'm on the first cruise.
I'm pretty sure that they have a duty-free shop onboard. u can buy it 30 days before u leave. But u can only take 1125ml onboard per person. Im assuming they have dutyfree shops at the ports aswell.

LVB

i'm on the 8th-17th cruise too! Can't wait, don't like my cabin members tho so will be looking hard for new friends

Italia

HSC
don't worry i've been on a cruise before you'll make heeps of friends and u can sleep on a deck chair if things get too bad....lol

Italia

HSC
cows_go_moo said:
I'm on the first cruise.
I'm pretty sure that they have a duty-free shop onboard. u can buy it 30 days before u leave. But u can only take 1125ml onboard per person. Im assuming they have dutyfree shops at the ports aswell.
i no the 1 bottle crap......but its my 18th in 2 weeks i'll probly get heapsof booze

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
Just thought i'd let everyone know that I have finally got my ticket!!

I've read all the brochues/documentation front to back already and dont think i will be able to study for economics tonite i'm so excited again.

JimBob

HSC
N/A
I'm on the first cruise and I haven't got anything yet... Hope it comes soon, can't wait :D

Italia

HSC
cows_go_moo said:
Just thought i'd let everyone know that I have finally got my ticket!!

I've read all the brochues/documentation front to back already and dont think i will be able to study for economics tonite i'm so excited again.
Are you on the first or second cruise.........did the documents come in the mail???????? also what came with the documents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)