P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Italia

HSC
Agnes2810 said:
haha i htought italia was a chick too.

yeh.. if you dont drink on the cruise.. your crazy~ haha

Y does evey1 think i'm a chick

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Anything with the 'ia' sound at the end sounds like a girls name.

laracroft

hey yeah wee going on da december cruise aswel, n theres 7 of us going... thansk for the advice guy on spending money n all that, i agree its better to take more, n bring it home, but then on hte other hand the more money i have, the more ill wanna spend it...
i dun rekon ill wanna spend much on the islands.... i rekon nething form $800 upwards is the go, depending on ho much udrink...
c u guys ond da cruise! yay!

Italia

HSC
gooody gooody said:
hey guys im going on the cruise to wif 12 other girls
it is going to go off i cant wait
so excited YAY

r u on the december one........if so i want your room numbers k...............also how did u manage to book wif 12 others i had to skratch around to find 3 others..........all of my friends blow there money thts y

Italia

HSC
this post has a purpose i promise

a few months ago i strated a thread called "i broke up wif my gf" if u havn't heard of it, it was a hoax and this is the first time i'm exposing this.... i wanted 2 put somthing stupid up and c how people reacted to it........anyways i got bored if it really quickly so i deleted my posts........ (so no 1 colud make me look like a idiot in the future as i put on the sicsy act) and didn't look at it again until tonight............well........... by reading it i found out tht sumone said "I THOUGHT ITALIA WAS A CHICK"....... could i ask wht is it tht makes every1 think i'm a chick is it my name "italia" or is it more??????????

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
The drivers are crazy in Vanatu. There are no speed limits. I remember our driver overtook a bus around a corner at 100km an hour... That was fun :)

Rowlooooooooooo

Im going on the december 8th cruise and will be ready for a mad fun time.
I will be 17 but so i will have to just use a mates card to buy drinks but should be all good especially if i can sneak some alcohol on board.
Does anyone know when we have to pay by i owe everything except the deposit.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
my due date was this tuesday, but since your on the cruise after the nov 28th one i guess it'd be in a week or so.

or it could be with the travel agency

Italia

HSC
Rowlooooooooooo said:
Im going on the december 8th cruise and will be ready for a mad fun time.
I will be 17 but so i will have to just use a mates card to buy drinks but should be all good especially if i can sneak some alcohol on board.
Does anyone know when we have to pay by i owe everything except the deposit.
Thursday September 9th for our cruise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)