P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Has anyone found out the themne nights for the first cruise yet? Heh, I'm already drunk in antyicipation for it!

prj

JimBob said:
Has anyone found out the themne nights for the first cruise yet? Heh, I'm already drunk in antyicipation for it!
It sucks cause p&o are closed on sunday and i forgot to ring up this morning, so I have no idea what the theme nights are or how to get info on them before we leave on monday. oh well not the end of the world

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo! 1 1/2 days to go

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
ahahah story of my life,

apparently i was talkin to this chick (from the shire) and she was telling us how none of her friends ever leave there. ahaha all that seperates you animals from the outside world is "the bridge" as she liked to call it lol

Italia

HSC
1st SCHOOLIES CRUISE DEPARTS TOMORROW>>>>> MAKE SURE U GUYS HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES>>>>>> ONLY 10 DAYS TILL THE SECOND CRUISE>>>>>>>>>>

Italia

HSC
ALSO IF ANYONE ON THE FIRST CRUISE WANTS TO GIVE US A WAVE>>>>>>THE DECk ABOVE THE BRIDGE IS MONOTERED BY THE BRIDGE CAM>>>>>>>>I"VE SEEN PASSENGERS WALKING AROUND>>>>>>>>CHECK IT OUT AT P&O WEBSITE>>>>>>> http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/

prj

Italia said:
1st SCHOOLIES CRUISE DEPARTS TOMORROW>>>>> MAKE SURE U GUYS HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES>>>>>> ONLY 10 DAYS TILL THE SECOND CRUISE>>>>>>>>>>
heh i will!! and thanks Italia and everyone for all the info uve provided over the year about the cruise, im sure its kept all us cruise-goers up to date... now i am off to sail the south pacific. wapachang!

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
i'll be right there with ya prj, in the same cabin!! whoa.

Yeah i second the thanks to italia, one enthused sea-goer

oh and what was that u say.. ONLY 16HRS UNTIL DEPARTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO

Italia

HSC
It's been no probs guys............just make sure u post some pics up when u return........thanxs and have fun (u probly want c this till u guys return cause u embark today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Italia

HSC
single digits day for us on the second cruise .............. ONLY 9 DAYS 2 GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
Tusitula said:
ahahah story of my life,

apparently i was talkin to this chick (from the shire) and she was telling us how none of her friends ever leave there. ahaha all that seperates you animals from the outside world is "the bridge" as she liked to call it lol
fuck off!!

Italia

HSC
the schoolie cruises have already started to attract media attention i saw on the news tonight tht some one was kicked off , before the cruise even begun (they had canabis),,,,,not a smart move

Italia

HSC
i'm also a bit worried about p&o they seem a bit disorganised.......my friend rang today and ask wht our room no. was they told him.......i had to call back to aks if they recieved our shore tour info tht i sent,,,,,and they said they had no clue as its not there department.......i asked wht room number we were and it was different.......i questioned and they said they change all the time ......... i thought bludy hell it was the same day.......... also i was informed tht we werent told the numbers untill embraktion by someone else another time i called...........and i've been put on the bottom deck when i was told at booking time by p&O tht cause we were booking so early we would most probly be on the top two levels..........so eveything is up in the air.............. could someone call them ask them wht room number u r.........then call them the next day and see if its changed or if they tell u something diff.........cause everytime i fucking call things change.........i've called about 4-5 times and been told 4-5 different things

Italia

HSC
I've attached images of our ship disembarking for the first schooles cruise,,,,,,u can see people on the front deck

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Tusitula said:
ahahah story of my life,

yeh fuck off

as some otha chick on this forum has said, only shire ppl can pay out shire ppl.

ebonyv

HSC
N/A
Italia said:
i'm also a bit worried about p&o they seem a bit disorganised.......my friend rang today and ask wht our room no. was they told him.......i had to call back to aks if they recieved our shore tour info tht i sent,,,,,and they said they had no clue as its not there department.......i asked wht room number we were and it was different.......i questioned and they said they change all the time ......... i thought bludy hell it was the same day.......... also i was informed tht we werent told the numbers untill embraktion by someone else another time i called...........and i've been put on the bottom deck when i was told at booking time by p&O tht cause we were booking so early we would most probly be on the top two levels..........so eveything is up in the air.............. could someone call them ask them wht room number u r.........then call them the next day and see if its changed or if they tell u something diff.........cause everytime i fucking call things change.........i've called about 4-5 times and been told 4-5 different things

mi room number is on my ticket under my name im on the bottom deck but aye i payed for a inside cabin and now i got one with a port hole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)