P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
are you kidding me? i know at least 50 guys going on the 2nd cruise, thats why i opted for the first one.

2:1 or 3:2 in girls to guys or something

Italia

HSC
rebooki said:
yeh for every cruise for the past like 3 years girls always out rate the guys...
thankgod.......the ultimate would be all girls and one guy.....me.....lol

Italia

HSC
I'm confused are all the shires on the first or the second cruise.............also i've heard a number of comments laterly that the first cruise is better than the second or that the second cruise is better than the second.......they are exactly the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebooki

HSC
N/A
i know a heap of shire people going on the first cruise but not too sure about the second...

i reakon people would just be saying one is better than the other cause of the people they know on it.... not the actual cruise liner itself? but yeh i dunno...

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
im guessing the 2nd cruise would be dominated by westies cause most of my mates around my area are going on it.

im gunning it with the shirey's cause i know fewer people that way

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Italia said:
I'm confused are all the shires on the first or the second cruise.............also i've heard a number of comments laterly that the first cruise is better than the second or that the second cruise is better than the second.......they are exactly the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u talk about us shire ppl like were from another planet or somethnig! we only LIVE in d shire.. theres nothnig wrong with us|!!!

(that is a rhetorical statement)

rebooki

HSC
N/A
yeh thats right agnes...
i reakon if none of us "shire people" told u where we were from you's wouldnt have a clue...

oi agnes who do u know from kirrawee thats going?

Italia

HSC
Agnes2810 said:
u talk about us shire ppl like were from another planet or somethnig! we only LIVE in d shire.. theres nothnig wrong with us|!!!

i didn't mean it like tht ....i no there is a big group of u booked and i just wanted to no which cruise u r on.......i no there isn't anything wrong wif u........if there was a big group from parramatta i would call them the parramatta people.......it dosn't mean i think u r wierd

rebooki

HSC
N/A
don't worry we're used to it... well i am any way

there is a heap of shires on the first cruise that i know of cause we all booked through the same travel agent... don't know of many on the second tho....

Italia

HSC
rebooki said:
don't worry we're used to it... well i am any way

there is a heap of shires on the first cruise that i know of cause we all booked through the same travel agent... don't know of many on the second tho....
thanks thts all i wanted to no .....i didn't mean to offend any1

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Agnes2810 said:

bahahah thats right, you live in the shire. They say in 20 years, everyones going to be interelated because no-one ever leaves the shire.

My mates never come to our parties because he says "its toooooo far", even though we make it to theirs. ahaha

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
rebooki said:
let me guess, caringbah travel?

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
god dammit, you know why i know? its because my shire mates booked it there and i had to train it from revesby to get my tickets.

damn dirty apes. ahaha

Italia

HSC
12 days to the second cruise and only 3 days till the first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)