P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Espo15 said:
You can listen to good music in a house, buy good cocktails at a bar (probably cheaper too)
AND you can leave your house whenever you want, as opposed to being stuck on a boat,
noo it was so mad every 1 loved it, except i reckon 10 days was too long... if it was just a week it would have been just right,.

although i hada fight wit a good friend and we havent talked since.. it was over the dumbest thing ever

rebooki

HSC
N/A
Espo15 said:
You can listen to good music in a house, buy good cocktails at a bar (probably cheaper too)
AND you can leave your house whenever you want, as opposed to being stuck on a boat,
err what's the fun of staying home MY GOD!! you have no case at all...
shait im so excited for the cruise it'll be awesome!!
got my tickets yesterdays and got all worked up YEWW!

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
also in vanuatu, opposite the big bunch of duty free shops , there is a pub... and they have this drug that gets u high, and its legal there.. i cant remember wat its called though.. go there... its MAD!!!!!!!!
hmm i dont know how this is goin to be possible. Mystery Island in Vanuatu is uninhabited.
Which Vanuatu island did you go to?

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Hmm, When you go on P&O
You return a brand new ho
and you must be thinkin - so?
well my dear BoS'ers, oh no!
Its all in the sun
and all in the water
you think you'll have fun?
sure, like a lamb to the slaughter.
P&O
its so Homo
like your daddy said
'its average jo'

Sorry, but i was in the rhyming-at-the-expense-of-P&O mood :confused:

Italia

HSC
Espo15 said:
Someone hasn't been on a cruise before.....so its k.........u need to try things before you make a judgement!!

laracroft

me n my friends were going on the second cruise, from the 8th, but now were going on the one form the 29th, czo P&O offered us bloody awesome 'incentives' to change to the first one,....im stoked

prj

laracroft said:
me n my friends were going on the second cruise, from the 8th, but now were going on the one form the 29th, czo P&O offered us bloody awesome 'incentives' to change to the first one,....im stoked
'incentives'?

glenn

HSC
N/A
haha they offed us $200 spending money,, if we changed to the first one,, but NO WAY did we do that, the 8th cruise is gonna be awesum,,,,, the reason they offered it is becuz soo many ppl r droping out of the 1st cruise on 27th novemver,,,,

can not wait till the cruise!!!!!!

laracroft

yeah the incentives are.....$300 spending money for each of us...and upgraded rooms, we were on like the lowest level, with a four berth room, no window n we got upgraded to double rooms, with windows on the top level......
but u cant really say which cruise is better until the both have happened
the reason ppl cancelled, is coz they couldnt afford to pay up for the tickets n that, n they said that the second cruise is under booked, at one point p&o was even considering to cancel it

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
ahhh ya bastard, me and my mates are going to be in the same type of rooms you were in. Many people could not fork out the money. I had to pay an extra 250 to cover the cost of a person pulling out of my cabin.

Italia

HSC
well i recieved my travel documents today.......i noticed tht the departing time has been moved back from 4pm to 6pm.....does any1 no y......is this the same as the first cruise.....(im on the second).......it dosn't tell be what level i'm no.........only that i'm in a 3 bed cabin inside.......anyways the other info was great,,,,,on shore tours a cruising guide and all that...............it's funny how the first cruise is so under booked.........these cruises are usually packed out.......if some people are leaving our cruise to the first......u will be missed.......but looking on the bright side space per passenger ratio will be increased,,,,hopefully not too much! anyways i'm really geared up now..

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
First cruise departs at 4pm, no changes there. You wont fin out any cabin info, level etc until embarktion.

Previous cruises have been on the Pacific Sky, Maybe the 500 or so increase in passenger capacity has contributed to the underbooking?

laracroft

u can find out all ur cabin no.s n stuff if u want....we got ours
i actually think more ppl are going on the first cruise....but like seriously theres gonna b enough ppl on board either way, capacities like close to 1500 isnt it???

Italia

HSC
capacity is like 1900 on pacific sun...u are talking about pacific sky only has 1500

also how did u find out your room number do u just give p&o a call???????

Italia

HSC
i think i worked out why the ship leaves at 6pm.....the curise after the second one also leaves at 6pm.........i rekon this is cause of last years cruise........it came in late......this way the have a wider window......also the ship probly needs extra cleaning after schoolie cruise.......due to all the extra spew

laracroft

we got our room numbers from our travel agent....but u coud prolly ring p&o if u know ur booking no. n all that

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
cows_go_moo said:
First cruise departs at 4pm, no changes there. You wont fin out any cabin info, level etc until embarktion.
Actually, you should be told before embarkation what your cabin number is and which deck you'll be on....this information needs to be written on your luggage tags so that they know which rooms to deliver your luggage to.....and you check in your luggage before you go through the embarkation process.

As for the dude who reckons you can buy cocktails at a bar on land which taste just as good as the cruise ones, and probably for cheaper....I think you are wrong....When I went at the beginning of this year, cocktails averaged about $6.60.....sorry, but I don't know any decent bars in Sydney that sell cocktails that cheap...come to think of it, I don't know ANY bars that do...closest I can think of is the Bank Hotel in Newtown, which are about $7, but only during happy hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)