Oz (1 Viewer)

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
Anyone watch this show on SBS? Just wondering about Sahid (think thst how you spell), he seems so righteus and i'm wondering what he's convicted of?

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
ParagonAZN said:
Anyone watch this show on SBS? Just wondering about Sahid (think thst how you spell), he seems so righteus and i'm wondering what he's convicted of?
participating in 'Tears of the Sun'

man that movie blew hard

match

HSC
N/A
ParagonAZN said:
yeah he burned down a white owned warehouse...

lengstar

HSC
OZ is HARD YEAH! Abidesi is HARD YEAH!!!
lol thats what my mates say about it. i've never watched it though.

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeh i recently started watching it, but ive missed the beginning. I only know what a few of the guys are in for. Could someone do a rundown of what each con did?
I only know what Beecher and Keller did.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
abidesi killed a cop on a railway track.
schillinger (neo-nazi) killed a black dealer for selling to his kids who are addicts in broad daylight.
augustus (wheelchair) was an addict/dealer who turned himslef around in OZ and maintains the narrative with his experience staying out of trouble.

sorry to say i was reading that oz is in its 6th and final series- dont know which series we r into, but hopefully only the second season.

match

HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
sorry to say i was reading that oz is in its 6th and final series- dont know which series we r into, but hopefully only the second season.
yeah were about 4 or 5 eps into the second season so we have lot smore eps to see

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
This post is late, but I can't get enough of OZ. It's so addictive; the hour goes so quick.
My favourites are O'Reily and Beecher. I fucking hated the female guard. Damn her for killing Scott Ross!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)