overseas (1 Viewer)

alman

has anyone considered going overseas for uni? im considering london school of economics...i wonder wot other choices others may hav considered..

pri

HSC
N/A
its not reaally that easy (nor cheap) to get into oxford or penn! they are like IVY league status....

u must have reeally smart friends.

sif not 99

i mean no disrespect alman but all the best getting into the LSE

I myself would luuuuvvvvvvvv to study there but realistically getting an undergrad position is nigh on impossible from Australia....my best mate (who managed to get a merit scholarship from usyd) so he was VERY capable, was rejected, thats just a ballpark indication of difficulty

contact the British Council out here as well they are very helpful with info for those who are lookin to study in the UK

alman

thank sif not 99...but i am determined 2 make it in2 LSE some how..i know its difficult..oh by they way, wot UAI did ur friend get (the 1 who got a merit scholarship from usyd).??

is there any reason LSE rejected him? cos some1 from my skool got in2 it after a year of uni in oz...

i know british council have info..if only they answered their phones a bit more often..

alman

thanx for that info..sounds daunting but hopefully wont have a psychological impact..

alman

i also remembered something....

one person from my skool did a year of uni at usyd and then transferred to LSE..now, is that something that is easy to do or what is the deal with that? im not tryin 2 say that its easy but just a thought....i mean, fees are not a problem for me..its just marks..im hopin for UAI in the vicinity of 99

sif not 99

it wasnt "god" Malachite it was our senior prefect (not wanting to name names here) he got mid 99s.....and had the whole extra curic package.....

alman

haha...mid 99's..and the whole extra curric thing? i got no idea wot they look 4 but i got a mind 2 ask..ne ideas on how easy it is 2 transfer overseas...like 2 lse..refer to one of my previous posts above...i got a mind 2 ask tho...thats wot the british council is 4..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)