Overseas Destinations (1 Viewer)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
As this forum also includes travel, and there seems to be no travel threads in here, I thought I'd make one.

So, everyone - which country/place, anywhere in the world, do you want to go most? Why? To see what? Give me all the details.

Last edited:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I want to go to America, Los Angeles specifically, because i love to visit Korea Town theres so many awesome chics there

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
When i finish uni id love to go treacking around the world. All around Europe and Asia, living off a budget, just having a blast, thad be so cool
I completely agree - Iceland is a bit unrealistic as a trip there would require a lot of money, you need to go with ppl etc, which is why backpacking would be awesome.
I'm taking a year off inbetween year 12 and uni which is when i'm going to go overseas.

Agent Z

HSC
Hmm for my honeymoon, which i know is a loooong way off, but i would like to go to one (or more) of the following places:

• Rome
  • London
  • Hawaii
  • Italy

*sigh* dont know where the money's going to come in though :(

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
i toured europe when i was 6 weeks old
lived in london ages 5-8
been to scotand, ireland, americs, singapore
went on exchange to Germany last summer
Im spending next year in england on GAP, and plan to go to scotland, germany and france

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Brasil - 3 months, 3000 miles and one bag. :D

Prto Alegre --> Manaus --> Belm --> Fortaleza --> Recife --> Vitria --> Belo Horizonte --> Tersopolis --> RdJ --> S.Paulo --> Campias --> Curitiba --> Florianopolis

ahhh... viagem maravilhosa :)

um ano de Universidate primeiramente.. (one year of university first)

jayz

walking
does anyone hav experience being a backpacker? i want to be one, but it seems pretty darn risky, i.e. wif money, accomadation, security, etc.
i'd lyk to visit europe in 3 days, south and north america in a wk, visit the savannas and the pyramids in africa, shop in asia and then live at antarctica....(in my dreams.....)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Weisy knows where. *Calls out to Latin Moderator*

bex

HSC
these are the places that ive been to!
Papua New Guinea (countless times to visit family and also live there)
Hong Kong,
Macau,
Thailand,
Malaysia,
the Phillipines,
New Zealand,
North America and Hawaii!

On the 30th Dec this year, im going with my family for 3 weeks to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia... I cant wait its gonna be soooooo good!! And then at Easter im going back to PNG for a few weeks
Im also saving now to go on a contiki tour around europe with some friends either over summer 2004- 2005 or winter 2005.. ive bought a piggy bank that i can paint with travel pictures to remind myself to save!!

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i almost havent been anywhere,i've been only in 2 countries australia and russia. i have the weirdest parents, they never took me when they went to travel i allways stayed with grandma at home.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Ireland (i'm going to live there :D)
Hawaii
Italy
Malta
Spain

Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
I want to go to somewhere with a lot of history, like Greece or Rome.
Sames here :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hawaii is a hole people. The only thing I got from there is 3rd degree burns. Seriously, its dirty, seedy and the beaches don't have anything on ours....

clerisy

HSC
I want to live in Europe one of these days... of all the places in the world, I really really really want to go to Wales.

cakes

hi
HSC
I just came back from overseas!!
I was in the US for a month!! absolutely loved it!!! Also went to mexico and canada briefly!
It was awesome.. i learnt so much and met heaps of awesome people.. sooo much fun! I'll be going back for sure!

I also wanna go to Europe and NZ and the carribean!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Backpacking around Europe is generally pretty good. During the night u spend your night on a train travelling between countries. It saves paying money for accommodation. I would love to travel all through Europe and go to New Zealand. I have been just about everywhere in Australia and so, i want to travel overseas, because I haven't been overseas yet.

jayz

walking
seems everyone lyks to visit the land of the white clouds, tis must be a result of the movie LOTR, since no true aussie sports fan would ever lyk to noe anything related to a 'kiwi'

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I want to visit New Zealand, because:

a. Our currency - I get more money!!!
b. It is fairly close.
c. The natural attractions of Rotorua.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)