Outback Steakhouse (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
well this thread would probably only apply to those in syd and those who have been to an outback steakhouse in the states.

bump....

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
You bagged out hooters, I can no longer trust your opinion.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
theres one right near me but i've never been there. always seems fairly packed

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
ari89 said:
You bagged out hooters, I can no longer trust your opinion.
sorry but the service was fucking terrible, never waited that long to get an order in my fucking life. the steaks are ok but nothing compared to the outback steakhouse and you get heaps more for a better price. plus free refills on softdrinks and the tap beers are much bettter.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
btw i work there ahah so i know all of this.. was mainly looking for peoples opinions..

CieL

HSC
The cheese chips or whatever was rated one of the most unhealthiest foods in America. Or so I read somewhere.

Do we have them here? Chips made from cheese and bits of bacon?
I'd love to try it though lol love cheese and bacon.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I love the deep fried mushroom things. And the bread with honey butter.

Goood shit. And our waiter was great, my friends have a habit of making sculptures out of leftovers and the guy thought it was funny. Also he took our photo for us. We ogled the drinks guy. Fun times.

I intend to return when my friend comes back from Japan. She'll be craving a good steak and some taters.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
yeah cheese chips is very unhealthy but tastes so good, but eat it straight away or its not so good and the ranch dressing that goes with it is the shit.

the deep fried mushrooms is 'bushies'. im not a fan of mushrooms so i cant comment on it. and the honey wheat loaf is the best bread u'll ever find. if any of you ever intend on coming in to the north strathfield restaurant, let me know and i'll look after you or if im not on ill get someone to look after you..

el gwapo

HSC
what the fuck was with the cheese and bacon chips, but meh steak is steak there weren't any crawling insects in there so it was passable so by the end of my visit in outback near bella vista i couldn't complain

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I went to one in the United States, they had bloomin' onions. Does the one in Australia have it?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
scarybunny said:
I love the deep fried mushroom things. And the bread with honey butter.

Goood shit. And our waiter was great, my friends have a habit of making sculptures out of leftovers and the guy thought it was funny. Also he took our photo for us. We ogled the drinks guy. Fun times.

I intend to return when my friend comes back from Japan. She'll be craving a good steak and some taters.

i didn't wait you but i the other week there was a plate with a little person on it made of chips, mash, bloomin onion and lettuce i think? would this possibly be you and your friends?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I went, i liked it.
But for a not-fancy place, its expensive.

Like $ 40 steak.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
katietheskatie said:
i'd pay $40 for a really good steak :eek:
i'd actually pay a fair bit more tbh. $40 is almost average for some places in sydney. i'd probably pay close to double that if i knew the steak would be reeeeally fucking good. it'd just be a one off thing though. mmm, steak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)