Out There Designers (HELP) (1 Viewer)

Mishelli

HSC
Hey I'm doing a really, art farty, kind of outragouse theing for my MTP and was wondering if anyone new and designers I could look up and use as reference or 'insperation' I'm having trouble
Thanx

Kulazzi

HSC
ummm...there's collette dinnigan if you're having a bit of some feminine flair in your MTP, Akira Isogawa if you're planning to have some japanese influence --> such as "Fruits", this is a fashion style in Japan that sounds pretty much like yours. Japanese street fashion.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
vivian westwood is kinda outthere... but probs not in the way your looking for.
i suggest buying a bazaar mag and see what ya find..

Last edited:

boite nature

HSC
I just bought a book that profiles the brand "Red or Dead". I had never heard of them before (the book was on sale and looked cool) but they are pretty crazy kinda stuff. I think the popularity peaked in the mid-90s but its good to see the ways they use inspiration in garments... all the collections convey the understanding of the inspiration really effectively and they used some pretty cool techniques.
the head designer was Wayne Hemingway

HSC
N/A
This is a bit more commercial rather than artsy, but Galliano, Michelle Jank? <-- major inspiration for mine.

Oh! And Vicktor and Rofl... just popped into my head... there's one that might be interesting...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)