Our Next Queen (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
yeah isnt it u have to be their religion, not married previously and be abl;e to bear children... not that they need children *shudders*

If she were married b4 she could have had the marriage annuled meaning it had never really happened.. so yeah she could marry again

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i only knew about the divorce bit. before tho i think they couldnt marry them if they were divorced

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Katie123 said:
i only knew about the divorce bit. before tho i think they couldnt marry them if they were divorced
Edward VIII abdicated his throne to marry Wallis Simpson because he coud not marry the widow. So, a woman who was previously married can ot be Queen.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
can someone explain why she becomes queen when she marries charles. i dont understand the whole family relations thingo...

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
she doesnt become queen, when she marries him before the current queen dies shes gonna be HRH the Duchess of Cornwall (?? mad......) and then after that shes just a Princess...... never a queen

Scanorama

HSC
Camilla will never become Queen, even if Charles succeed the throne. When they get married, she will be 'HRH The Duchess of Cornwell'. And if Charles succeed the throne, she will become '"HRH The Princess Consort Camilla'. Thanks god she will never become a queen.

Charles doesn't look right as a King, I reckon his son Willam will do much better.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Fuck, the sooner we become Republic, the better. The British monarchy are crap.. all they do is suck up tax-payers' money. They're irrelevant, and they should be abolished.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Who really gives two hoots about the whole Royal family sarrgar, they don't have any power here anyways they are just figure heads that do nothing for Australia (just another set of figures for the PM to bow down and suck toes) And besides its just another thing 4 the media to make a big song and dance about. As if anyone takes notice anymore. we have enough problems in our own country to deal with instead of worrying about brittish affairs.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
Who really gives two hoots about the whole Royal family sarrgar, they don't have any power here anyways they are just figure heads that do nothing for Australia (just another set of figures for the PM to bow down and suck toes) And besides its just another thing 4 the media to make a big song and dance about. As if anyone takes notice anymore. we have enough problems in our own country to deal with instead of worrying about brittish affairs.
Who really gives two hoots about what you say. Oh i see... you have horrible grammer and spelling and large blue writing. My bad. :confused:

Collin

HSC
N/A
absolution* said:
Oh i see... you have horrible grammer and spelling and large blue writing. My bad. :confused:
Totally man, we better do what she says or else face the consequences!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111

tendays

ickle firstie
HSC
a) it's not wise to rant about grammar when you spell grammar as "grammer". It goes hand in hand with spelling.
b) Kurt Cobain murdered? This idea has been gone over far too many times for me to care anymore. I believe he swallowed a bullet on his own accord, despite what the plethora of sites say. Unlike most people, i don't jump to the conclusion of a wild conspiracy the minute something happens because of a lack of faith in the justice system. If there was something fishy about the situation, they'd have sorted it out. What really matters is that he's dead, with a bullet conveniantly lodged in his head, and he's not coming back for a while to avenge his "murder".

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
who cares bout wots-her-name....she wont b queen...meh...blaa blaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)