Ottawa Charter (1 Viewer)

HSC
For each area, are yous memorising those sub headings in each one i.e developing personal skills - modifying behaviour etc etc

inter108

HSC
If Jakarta Dec come's up I'm going to lob my chair.

Developing personal Skills- enhancing life skills to increase control over one's health.

Creating supportive environment- reciprocal maintenance of one another and the environment.

Strengthening community action- Encouraging of participation in health related decision making.

Reorienting health services- Adapting the to the holistic needs of the individual, modifying into preventative instead of curative measures

Building healthy public policy- Legislation in bettering health, sustaining a safe environment.

Ottawa is a sinch to remember but Jakarta. fuck

Last edited:

savio23q

Band
HSC
Yeah, I've memorised them. Doubt i'll use them though. The lines they provide won't be enough so i'll run out of space without answering the question. I'll most likely just touch on the sub-headings to help me get my point across or something. I hope there's no Ottawa or Jakarta in the paper. =\

EDIT: 'yous' isn't a word. Sorry, I had to. :p

georgie38

HSC
An easy way to remember the factors of the ottawa charter is.... Dead cats smell really bad.
its lame, but it helps!

redsmartie

HSC
RECOMMEND AN INTERACTING STRATEGY AND APPLY IT TO 5 AREAS OF OTTAWA CHARTER..

what is an interactive strategy? how do u apply one strategy to the 5 areas..?confused

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)