othello? (1 Viewer)

steph xx

HSC
well what are you doing after othello??
btw, 1984 is really good after you get into the first hundred pages.

we study Brave New World, like most schools in the area.
and i know nineteen eighty four is excellent, i read it for the first time a few months ago.
it is ah-mazing.

lucymargaret

HSC
we study Brave New World, like most schools in the area.
and i know nineteen eighty four is excellent, i read it for the first time a few months ago.
it is ah-mazing.
i know i am loving it, just up to the part where they have just started the affair. its great. one thing that annoys me is that alot of people dont seem to accpreciate the texts. they find them boring, i wish the whole other 6 people in my year 11 class would learn to accpreciate what they are reading.
it would have things much more enjoyable.

steph xx

HSC
i know i am loving it, just up to the part where they have just started the affair. its great. one thing that annoys me is that alot of people dont seem to accpreciate the texts. they find them boring, i wish the whole other 6 people in my year 11 class would learn to accpreciate what they are reading.
it would have things much more enjoyable.
only six people in your advanced class? how many people are in your year? we have two advanced classes and a couple of standard classes in my school.

julia makes it exponentially better, she is full of cigarettes and fuck. nineteen eighty four is absolutely brilliant and i only know a handful of people who've read and loved the novel; i'm certain the lack of appreciation is extremely common.

my extension class is slightly akin to your class; i am the one ends up chatting with the teachers about the texts, not the students. i have no clue why on earth they picked such a demanding class if only to sit idly by.

lucymargaret

HSC
only six people in your advanced class? how many people are in your year? we have two advanced classes and a couple of standard classes in my school.

julia makes it exponentially better, she is full of cigarettes and fuck. nineteen eighty four is absolutely brilliant and i only know a handful of people who've read and loved the novel; i'm certain the lack of appreciation is extremely common.

my extension class is slightly akin to your class; i am the one ends up chatting with the teachers about the texts, not the students. i have no clue why on earth they picked such a demanding class if only to sit idly by.
at our school we dont have enough people to have two classes, so there is seven people in my year (myself included) and standard and advanced are in the one classrooom.
i am also like this with my new english teacher (WHO I LOVE) she is amazing, and funny as... i just seem to relate to her.
in my extension class we only have two student, myself and another girl. we are able to bludge but get work done at the same time.

steph xx

HSC
at our school we dont have enough people to have two classes, so there is seven people in my year (myself included) and standard and advanced are in the one classrooom.
i am also like this with my new english teacher (WHO I LOVE) she is amazing, and funny as... i just seem to relate to her.
in my extension class we only have two student, myself and another girl. we are able to bludge but get work done at the same time.
oh okay, that explains the queries. How many kids are in your year then? your school sounds horribly small...
my extension teacher is okay, can be irritiating at times, i suppose.

lucymargaret

HSC
oh okay, that explains the queries. How many kids are in your year then? your school sounds horribly small...
my extension teacher is okay, can be irritiating at times, i suppose.
those seven, only seven people in year 11.
how fun.
our school is only new, its much, much larger in the junior school with more than 30 in each year. but it gets smaller as the years get older.

steph xx

HSC
wow.
dubbo, right?
i wouldn't be able to survive, to be quite honest. too many city weekends has built my intense love of bright lights, high rise buildings, blah blah blah
etc

what on earth do you do for kicks?

lucymargaret

HSC
well actually i dont live there.
i live half an hour away, in a small town that no one has ever heard of.
kicks? hmmmm... well the parties are always fun, just cause we dont live in the city doesnt mean we dont have good parties, ever heard of a B&S??
then you know what i am talking about (;
its good here i suppose. but give me two years and i am getting the hell out of dodge, after i travel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)