Othello + related text (1 Viewer)

loveCLARA

HSC
Okay, my prelims are coming up in about 4 days . well my english paper two is . Haha , and basically i have to prepare a comparision study between the themes of othello ( i have decided to choose the themes or EITHER jealousy , racism OR revenge) and find a related text for it .

See, this is the part where i am having trouble with . I have NO CLUE on what related text i can compare these themes with . So would anyone have any suggestions on what related text with the themes of othello that i can do ?

All suggestions welcome and are much apperciated :)

cupxcore

HSC
I too have my prelims in a few days.. Eng Paper 1 is tomorrow, actually, and I also studied Othello under the topic of Conflict. For one of our supplementary materials we studied an article from the Cronulla riots..

"Violence Envelops Cronulla" - Sydney Morning Herald, reported on the 11th of December 2005.

For jealousy you could use The Crucible, if you have seen/read it. It was written in 1952 by Arthur Miller.

AFC

HSC
haha i was doing this last night for my exam today
i watched Gridiron Gang as my comparitive study and used competition or jealousy and the difference between social class as a sub for racism
turned out quite well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)