Origin Game 1 - UP THE BLUES!!! (1 Viewer)

EnglishMan

HSC
One week for Gallen is a disgrace. Do that in public, and you go to jail. It's not like a tackle which is within the laws of the game, it's disgusting. He deserves ten weeks at the very least.

pHyRe

HSC
One week for Gallen is a disgrace. Do that in public, and you go to jail. It's not like a tackle which is within the laws of the game, it's disgusting. He deserves ten weeks at the very least.
im sure if you tackled some random cop you'd go to jail too. or even a random civilian, injuring them. assault and whatnot.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I have not seen NSW play that well for a very long time.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
yeah they played well, but freaking hell so many knock ons by the blues, ridiculous
heaps of the knock ons also occured in the blues half, so dangerous

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
he didnt get a week for the fight...he got it for the swinging arm in the tackle hahah nothing for the fight

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
he didnt get a week for the fight...he got it for the swinging arm in the tackle hahah nothing for the fight
my bro and I cracked up when the ref said that, I thought gallen was f'ed when the ref called him back after he walked off, then hes like "on report for the swinging arm" LOOOL

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah man, that was fucked. Gal should of been sent even for origin standards. Firstly, he started it with the swinging arm then he hit him about 5 times without myles expecting it, they werent actually fighting, it was just a grub act tbh. I honestly think Myles tackling technique leads with the head, theres no way he can be trying to headbutt ever fucking player he tackles. Thats just no reason for Gal to start swinging

#rant#gains#imabluessupported#upupcronulla

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
YEAH SPORTSBAll MY SPORTSBALL TEAM YEAH THE COLOUR OF MY SPORTS YEAAAAAAAAAH

EnglishMan

HSC
im sure if you tackled some random cop you'd go to jail too. or even a random civilian, injuring them. assault and whatnot.
...and that's exactly why I said that it's not like a tackle, which is within the laws of the game.

The fact that he was on report for the swinging arm, and nothing resulted from the punch up is both hilarious and frightening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)