Orientation (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The registration is simply to gauge numbers, you can turn up on the day without any registration :)

mossieman

HSC
Ok I'm registered for the Arts day now :D Hope breakfast is worth being up for :p

mossieman

HSC
There is sort of that weird moment when you meet people face to face, and wonder which internet personality belongs to who :p

My NameTag will say Daniel... unless i get a choice in the matter, in which case it will read Moss.... and there is a 90% chance I'll be the one in Parramatta clothes.

rusty91

HSC
why is it that arts, business or whatever are receiving a free breakfast whereas the science students get nothing ?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
why is it that arts, business or whatever are receiving a free breakfast whereas the science students get nothing ?
It's thrown by the Faculty, not the Transition program, so blame your Faculty :p

cxlxoxk

HSC
Hey there's a registration for the orientation online, but in the outline of the day it says "Registration and Welcome" first up, what is the registration in "Registration and Welcome"? this is confusing.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hey there's a registration for the orientation online, but in the outline of the day it says "Registration and Welcome" first up, what is the registration in "Registration and Welcome"? this is confusing.
Registration on the day, to confirm you're there?

Not really that confusing.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
i'll see if i've got one lying around
I demand photos opportunities!

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
what course are you doing?

cxlxoxk

HSC
B Arts Dip Ed (aiming for the primary part of it, not secondary - ohmygawd i would suck at teaching secondary)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
haha true. i would hate to have to deal with the behaviour of some of the young tools around nowadays

Nostalgia

HSC
I might go to orientation but probarly not because I am not an early riser.

off topic question; if i didnt get my student id on enrolment day, when and where esle can i get it?

old.skool.kid

HSC
Just signed up for psych orientation. Might see some of you guys there, my nametag should say alix :wave:

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
yeah, I'd like to know what this registration is, too. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)