Orientation week (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Sarah168 said:
not really. having a hard copy of the timetable of activities is handy....and also, i like to recieve mail in general :p
i haven't got that yet. but all i need to know is: BAND NIGHT!!! mgf, panics, cops and end of fashion...what more could we want?

berghousemaa

HSC
welshi said:
i haven't got that yet. but all i need to know is: BAND NIGHT!!! mgf, panics, cops and end of fashion...what more could we want?
Welshi, we're college people, we won't be in any state during o-week to be amongst normal society.

jessum

HSC
im going to have a whinge now coz i just checked out the thingy on the website, and all the o week stuff at night seems to be over 18's. grrr. now im sure that there are at least some people starting at usyd who are still 17 and i think its so mean that we dont get to go to things :(
at wollongong uni their stuff is 17 and over with ID required to buy drinks i think. i think i picked the wrong uni :( i dont know anyone in sydney

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
jessum said:
im going to have a whinge now coz i just checked out the thingy on the website, and all the o week stuff at night seems to be over 18's. grrr. now im sure that there are at least some people starting at usyd who are still 17 and i think its so mean that we dont get to go to things :(
at wollongong uni their stuff is 17 and over with ID required to buy drinks i think. i think i picked the wrong uni :( i dont know anyone in sydney
my friend is at ANU o week atm and she's underage, she said it was kinda lame.

i think stuff at manning during o week is all ages.

SharkBait

HSC
serious?

will performed at UNSW for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????????? then y the hell is he rippin us off at Usyd???? man....i wanna see will but now, i dont know. hmmmm

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Because the USYD Union are a bunch of stingy bastards who have more income than any other student union in the country, and spends less per student than any other student union in the country.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Do we have to buy tickets for wil etc beforehand, or can we pay at the door?

LazyBoy

HSC
Phanatical said:
Because the USYD Union are a bunch of stingy bastards who have more income than any other student union in the country, and spends less per student than any other student union in the country.
hmmm and this might not be that chip on your shoulder because of loosing the election would it?

Jase

HSC
timrie6 said:
Do we have to buy tickets for wil etc beforehand, or can we pay at the door?
pay at door. so excited woo.. if only dave hughes was there to wrap it all up..

ilovejudelaw

HSC
does o week start today? i thought it started on wednesday? whats happening at uni today and tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)