• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Orientation week (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
I like that calling card(short time though)...but unfortunately i can't use it, since u can only use one card from one fone...and my TWIN sis "lil_star" used hers already. :S

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by perfectionist
I like that calling card(short time though)...but unfortunately i can't use it, since u can only use one card from one fone...and my TWIN sis "lil_star" used hers already. :S
i got 3 show bags. :D :p

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
we can also recharge em and they charge half price for the first $20 recharge... i mean....if u recharge for $20 u get calls worth $40.

haha! they would have been suspicious if u had got more :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by perfectionist
we can also recharge em and they charge half price for the first $20 recharge... i mean....if u recharge for $20 u get calls worth $40.
yeah, it shows u how much profit those guys make- to such extent that their are willing to give u 50% off!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know where the Student Center is? I got a letter from them and I need to go to the place to get some paperwork sorted out.. but I have no clue where the building is. I assume it's an affliate building of the Union.... :confused:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Does anyone know where the Student Center is? I got a letter from them and I need to go to the place to get some paperwork sorted out.. but I have no clue where the building is. I assume it's an affliate building of the Union.... :confused:
its next to the carlslaw building- check your diary for the map!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah opposite the chemistry building.. sort of..

its just the walk across the wentworth building.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
tis AT carslaw builing level one... as in, if u cum from wentworth buildin or great hall, u had to go downstairs to c it...

but u cant' really miss it, go into carslaw, u c those stairs goin downwards, ..... go down, n tis right infront of u...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
Yeah near the bridge over city rd (ie. the eastern ave that is on city rd), its the first building on the right - if you are walking towards parramatta rd - where there is a big open area, and you walk down these big stairs. You can't miss it.
yeah, and if ur really lost- just ask someone. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hmm.. how come all you guys know exactly where it is, and I had no clue.. have you guys been there or got some letters telling you where it is or something.. or perhaps I'm just a moron, lol.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Hmm.. how come all you guys know exactly where it is, and I had no clue.. have you guys been there or got some letters telling you where it is or something.. or perhaps I'm just a moron, lol.
well its a main place thats how ppl. know where it is- as to how i found out- i read it in the diary .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)