Orientation and Course Planning~ (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I take two trains and a bus to get to uni...two trains and a bus to get back. Scary as hell cos I have to go through parra station by myself and Redfern too....but you get used to it. You see shitloads of drunks and druggies on the train and train stations. Soooo many police officers with sniff dogs during peak hour but after about 7pmish parra train station is empty. At 7:30pmish Redfern is creepy lol but just choose a carriage with a train guard in it and you should be fine.

seilk5

HSC
N/A
Oh god I'm overseas atm and can't attend my diploma of business orientation day on 20 feb. Will this have an effect on anything? I'm coming back on the 25th?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
No I don't think it will have any serious impact on you. Just try to join the buddy program if possible. That'll help you settle in well.

S_A_M_U_t

HSC
I take two trains and a bus to get to uni...two trains and a bus to get back. Scary as hell cos I have to go through parra station by myself and Redfern too....but you get used to it. You see shitloads of drunks and druggies on the train and train stations. Soooo many police officers with sniff dogs during peak hour but after about 7pmish parra train station is empty. At 7:30pmish Redfern is creepy lol but just choose a carriage with a train guard in it and you should be fine.
Are there a lot of people who catch a bus to Parra station late (6:00PM)? I finish late on Weds. and Thurs. so I'm freaking out about the train, haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)