Orgies at schoolies (1 Viewer)

YuGo_Dus

HSC
bro schoolies is a 7day fuckfest...that is the best way to describe it 7 day fuck fest...every guys intention is to fuck at least 7 bitches, and when they do schoolies is over. and if ur out to get laid by the 6th day there is plenty of not-so-pretty girls who are more then willing to fuck...so enjoy ur selves

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
YuGo_Dus said:
bro schoolies is a 7day fuckfest...that is the best way to describe it 7 day fuck fest...every guys intention is to fuck at least 7 bitches, and when they do schoolies is over. and if ur out to get laid by the 6th day there is plenty of not-so-pretty girls who are more then willing to fuck...so enjoy ur selves
Hey fellas, we have another one!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
[post deleted because of massive bump]

Last edited:

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
only scrags and sluts go to schoolies... , and the odd sick cunts and cool chicks....

i hope they have an orgy and get either crabs or a baby...

stupid... only achcol is good

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
me n my friends leave for skoolies next sunday! :-D only 7 days! were going to celebrate finishing skool, beaching it, shopping, dancing ALL nite... and getting drunk. the bonus is if we hook up and that doesnt go newhere near having sex with sum random losers who wood hav a std.

[caity]

hahaha, omg just reading all these comments is funny, schoolies is not a fuckfest...yeah there are goin to be sluts there but NORMAL people go to get drunk with friends dance shop tan etc u kno relax....i cant wait till the idiots who think they are goin to get some come back disappointed because they didnt root every day of the week which is pathetic, get a new hobby something that actually interests decent girls

jen23

hahaha, i just got back from schoolies.. and sorry.. but for most people it isnt a fuckfest at all.. when we arrived we asked one of our guy friends who had been there the week before us if he'd scored and he said "nup, only the hot blonde guys get random one nighters... unless you want fat ugly sluts.. they're willing to give head to everyone.. but i turned them down cause ive got standards". we laughed.. but by the end of the week it was so true. while im sure there is some random sex.. the ratio up at surfers was like 2 guys to every 1 girl.. so the odds aren't in your favour boys.

concession

Respected Member
HSC
there are more STD's than there are schoolies

dont become a foolie

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
YuGo_Dus said:
first of all. they way you treat chics. hmm.. seriously.. thats just wrong.. who wud wana fuk u? if u treated ppl like that. calling girls bitches..

yeh real hardcore. get a life

HSC
i didnt get any i didnt make getting any my top priority either, i had a few chances but i didnt take them coz id rather be with my mates...lol i got quite a few numbers....got drunk the following night...went to evolution....danced like i never danced before and kept pouring bottles of water over myself....thats how my phone got fucked up and i lost the numbers (they were saved to the phone :( )

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
Argonaut said:
... So much more believeable than the others ...
agree...

those guys acted like they cud go and f* ne girl they wanted first of all. the girls had to agree to them at least. if they cud get one tht is..

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
concession said:
there are more STD's than there are schoolies

dont become a foolie
That would make the numbers of schoolies very low, seeing as there are no such things as STD's....

now who's the fooly?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
first of all. they way you treat chics. hmm.. seriously.. thats just wrong.. who wud wana fuk u? if u treated ppl like that. calling girls bitches..

yeh real hardcore. get a life
bitches ain't shit but hoez and tricks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)