organising notes (1 Viewer)

Rahul

Dead Member
flyin':
i put all my year twelve stuff in a box ... so that was about it ... some people did end up burning, throwing or some other method of destroying any fragment of hsc ...

man....u could have given it to sum ppl

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
flyin':
i put all my year twelve stuff in a box ... so that was about it ... some people did end up burning, throwing or some other method of destroying any fragment of hsc ...

man....u could have given it to sum ppl

lol...all the year 11's scabbed shit off me...and Im thinking why do you want my notes, there useless.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by tammer
paper is HEAPS better than books
Hell yeah.... I use paper for maths now and it's soo much better.. Makes it easier to organise everything so I can leave out whole exercises if I dont feel like doing them and come back to them then just slot the paper into the proper place & neat as ever...

Twintip

Yep I'm photocopying and selling my maths theory notes at the end of next year. I'm not the best 4u student in the world, not by a long shot, but I rate my notes. :p I'll do a similar thing with my chem, phys, philo and maybe english notes too. I've already given my acc. geog notes to my gf. They were really messy anyway (I realised that I didn't care about neatness anymore in that subject :lol: ).

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by Twintip
Yep I'm photocopying and selling my maths theory notes at the end of next year. I'm not the best 4u student in the world, not by a long shot, but I rate my notes. :p I'll do a similar thing with my chem, phys, philo and maybe english notes too. I've already given my acc. geog notes to my gf. They were really messy anyway (I realised that I didn't care about neatness anymore in that subject :lol: ).
i should sell my notes to pascal press (ppl who publish excel)

Rahul

Dead Member
may i add that ppl make notes on the "dot-points" from the syllabus. its a bitch but thats wat they will b examining u on.

all subjects have these dot points in their syllabus

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
may i add that ppl make notes on the "dot-points" from the syllabus. its a bitch but thats wat they will b examining u on.

all subjects have these dot points in their syllabus
"it's a bitch" is an understatement... it is pain-stakingly tedious... but you're right, useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)