Organising for Year 11 (1 Viewer)

Iccehy

HSC
HEYYALL

I'm gonna be in year 11 really soon! and just wondering how should i organise my school notes?
Since there will be alot of worksheets I don't want to glue them in my notebook because it'll get bulky by midterms...
Any suggestions?

Smile12345

HSC
Display Folders for all worksheets??? :)

OR if you have zip folders, ring binders - plastic sheets could be handy... :)

Iccehy

HSC
i see... i was planning to use a binder, divide it into my subjects and put in loose leaf sheets to store my sheets. But the anooying thing with binders is i can only put a limited amount until i have to take out the old worksheets and place it somewhere else. Now that's annoying because i can never remember where i put things, and its annoying if i end up placing my sheets in various folders.

UGH idk, ive been stressing over how to organise myself for weeks. i want to be more organised, since i was always tardy and messy! my goal is to try my hardest in senior year...

then is there something where i can put my notes and worksheets in the same place but have it not bulky?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Maybe use an accordion file? I used one last year, real handy :D

Smile12345

HSC
i see... i was planning to use a binder, divide it into my subjects and put in loose leaf sheets to store my sheets. But the anooying thing with binders is i can only put a limited amount until i have to take out the old worksheets and place it somewhere else. Now that's annoying because i can never remember where i put things, and its annoying if i end up placing my sheets in various folders.

UGH idk, ive been stressing over how to organise myself for weeks. i want to be more organised, since i was always tardy and messy! my goal is to try my hardest in senior year...

then is there something where i can put my notes and worksheets in the same place but have it not bulky?
PM me... :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Accordion file? How shall i organise my notes with that?
It's pretty simple! Each space in the accordion is separate and comes with small tabs so you can label them with your subjects. The beauty of it is that because of the shape of the accordion, it fits heaps of stuff. Like it lasted the whole year last year, and I had 13 subjects in it

Iccehy

HSC
It's pretty simple! Each space in the accordion is separate and comes with small tabs so you can label them with your subjects. The beauty of it is that because of the shape of the accordion, it fits heaps of stuff. Like it lasted the whole year last year, and I had 13 subjects in it
Oh Ok! THANKY YOUUU! my problem is resolved HEHEH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)