Order of Lectures/Tutes (1 Viewer)

m@ds

My Management lecture is on a Tuesday, but I have found the only way I can fit the tute in is a Monday morning. Lectures start the week before tutes, so I'm presuming that what we do in the tute will depend on the lecture the week before. So I will basically be waiting a week between my lecture and my tute, but does that matter?

The only lectures offered are on Tuesdays, and there are plenty of tutes on Mondays so Im guessing that its ok to do it this way?

Please fill me in...stupid q I know!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
it actually doesn't matter if your tute is scheduled before the lecture or whatever. your tutor will work something out so that you don't miss anything.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
I prefer to have the tut and then the lecture in a week. That way you have the lecture and learn it for a few days (general plan anyways) and then have the tut early in the following week to clarify anything.

JRasnier

is it okay to have a lecture then an 1 hour break or 2, then the tutorial for the same subject???

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yeah but you'll still be doing the previous week's work, not the lecture you just went to

santaslayer

HSC
yea, so order neva matters, no matta if u do lab work, workshops, tutes or seminars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)