Orbital Defence Grid (1 Viewer)

The World Needs an Orbital Defence Grid

• Total voters

spartan31234

HSC
I believe Earth needs and orbital defense grid, with long range missiles carrying clean fusion bombs which can be launched manually at, asteroids that may destroy all life on the earth and at hostile aliens

Note clean fusion bombs are completely safe if they disintegrate into the atmosphere as they contain only isotopes of hydrogen which are not radioactive.

The Station Defense platforms should be manned by an international authority like the UNSC in halo

I think the world needs to contribute small amounts of money into such projects

i dont see how this is light and off the beat...

Near-Earth Object Program
Asteroid 2008 TC3 Strikes Earth: Predictions and Observations Agree
November 4, 2008

A spectacular fireball lit up the predawn sky above Northern Sudan on October 7, 2008. This explosion was caused by the atmospheric entry of a small near-Earth asteroid, estimated to be no more than a few meters in diameter. Although such small impact events occur several times per year around the globe, this case was unprecedented because the asteroid was actually discovered the day before it reached the Earth and the impact location and time were for the first time predicted in advance.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
spartan31234 said:
I believe Earth needs and orbital defense grid, with long range missiles carrying clean fusion bombs which can be launched manually at, asteroids that may destroy all life on the earth and at hostile aliens

Note clean fusion bombs are completely safe if they disintegrate into the atmosphere as they contain only isotopes of hydrogen which are not radioactive.

The Station Defense platforms should be manned by an international authority like the UNSC in halo

I think the world needs to contribute small amounts of money into such projects
lol

cxlxoxk

HSC
lawl at halo reference. you are addicted to games.

dp624

HSC
fplain
sif we'll get pwnt in my lifetime
haha

spartan31234

HSC
The Asteroid threat is quite plausible and there organisations that track asteroids

u-borat

Banned
HSC
the real reason we need one is to stop the covenant when they come ^_^

nikolas

HSC
Any one who voted no is an unpatriotic, Covenant-sympathizer.

Russdog

russell
HSC
fuck yeah man. we need banshees too. and plasma grenades. and warthogs. fuck yeah.

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
we should also look into regenerative shield armour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)