OPUS lolz. (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
I have much more respect for mcdonalds than burger king or similar. At least they offer a reasonably broad range of meals

Edit: aren't the pizzas pre-cooked pieces of rubber that are soggy and overpriced compared to regular eagle boys pizzas?

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I have much more respect for mcdonalds than burger king or similar. At least they offer a reasonably broad range of meals

Edit: aren't the pizzas pre-cooked pieces of rubber that are soggy and overpriced compared to regular eagle boys pizzas?
Not sure, I haven't tried any eagle boys pizza's.

Considering they are $5 a pop and you could pay another $2 for a large pizza. Not keen on Eagle Boys pizza's either.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Small pizzas and anything from oportos is too expensive, they would never work here. I would put in a maccas and a salad sort of fast food place (like sumo salads). The union would kick ass then.

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

HSC
Small pizzas and anything from oportos is too expensive, they would never work here. I would put in a maccas and a salad sort of fast food place (like sumo salads). The union would kick ass then.
I was thinking Sumo Salad, but then I thought they would be a little too expensive as well. If they could work it so that it's not more than say $5 for a salad, then it would be a hit (me thinks).

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I was thinking Sumo Salad, but then I thought they would be a little too expensive as well. If they could work it so that it's not more than say $5 for a salad, then it would be a hit (me thinks).
Nah, uni's full of people who like showing off that they're eating something healthy.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
subway's success would surely have other franchises scrambling to the uni, if they knew about it.
I'm sure fast food + uni students = win, is no great secret. If you're aware of the american market, many of their uni's are far more privatised, and corporations spend millions putting sponsorship all around campus, funding sports programs etc... Companies love it.

I assume the uni is restricting businesses from entering the market.

I had lunch at the australian defence force academy cafeteria the other day and it was beyond belief. Reputably the best burgers in Canberra, I wouldn't argue. Really cheap too.

blue_chameleon

HSC
I had lunch at the australian defence force academy cafeteria the other day and it was beyond belief. Reputably the best burgers in Canberra, I wouldn't argue. Really cheap too.
Can you tell them to come to UNCLE then, pls.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
according to david bowie i am going to die today

opus is pretty lols, i loved the dear doctor stories, esecpially the one about impregnanto

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i got my copy thrown into the bushes because my friends thought i took it to far

blue_chameleon

HSC
i was gunna pick up opus at lunch today to lol at it with my mates.
but theres some lefty dickhead who wants to have lunch with us tomorrow so i'll get it then to alienate him in a passive-aggressive way.
Hahahahaha.

<3 ur style.

I need more leftie frens to rip on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)