OPTIONS - Which do you prefer? (1 Viewer)

Which option do you enjoy the most?

• Consumers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Global Environment

• Indigenous Peoples

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Shelter

• Technelogical Change

• Workplace

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • World Order

• Total voters

NiMi

maq-psycho
HSC
family is the most interesting...but look at the choices anyway-lol

krissy7685

family is the most interesting.. i guess cos we all relate to it,.. in some way or another..

Golani

i've been told that World Order is about diplomacy and international law, if it is then it rules the world. interntaional law owns!!!

HannieStar

yeah- world order is greeeat- it is also much more straightforward that the domestic options- they have soooo much more in them- like, as much as crime it seems.

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Well I would have to disagree - World Order though may seem interesting has to also be the most frustrating of the options.

It's not just about "diplomacy and international law" - and how is it straightforward? Considering you don't have defined legislation then domestic options ... wouldn't it render itself to be a much more challenging option? With lots of debate? And you say that it has "soooo much more in them" - but at the crux of World Order is State Sovereignty ... which doesn't really allow a lot of diverse aspects to it. It limits you in all the various themes that are the focuses of essays, atleast the themes are a lot more defined in the other options. The 'legal issues' are rather vague and Morality and Ethics have stumped some legal studies teachers - only very specified teachers are aware of it in context to World Order

Furthermore, 'World Order' in itself is such an ideal that will never prevail. Recent events and the ongoing condition, and deterioration of the international relationships merely highlight this.

And I personally think that Family has "much more" in it - because of the nature of legal issues, there is more 'meat' so to speak - with World Order, you're writing essays that always come back to the same desolute and deplorable focus.

And ... Sorry if you enjoy it so much - I just feel that it's put in the 'easy' and 'fun' category ... when it really isnt.

Personally I would've loved to do technology, I petitioned with my school for 4 weeks - but they wouldn't chose the option. I think I would've readily enjoyed it considering that it's such a new and evovling part of the law ... though that could also be a large weakness with the law for technology not being particularly concreted.

Meh. Family is okay I suppose, I just don't really like the options in general.

Last edited:

Karlee

I think World Order is crap. I hate reading articles in the news about that sorta stuff, like what Bush has done lately. It just makes me angry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)