Option: Multimedia (1 Viewer)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i wrote a booklet for it which was the most i wrote on the whole exam for any section .. im about 8 words per line (and yet i was writing till the end :\)
twas the easiest bit ever. im so glad we got it as an option, i looked at tps and was like fuck! then i remembered, i do dss haha! and to hear all the people complain about tps yay!

Pixydust*

Huratio said:
huh, wasn't that q24 and the TPS question?!

im not sure about multimedia.
(a) simple definitions
(b) (i) i like ran out of ideas after radio and tv integrated with the internet. i was doubling up after that
(ii) a little unstructured, though i was just naming software and putting in brackets what type they were e.g. Dreamweaver (HTML Coder/Designer), Adobe Premier (Video Editor)..... ended up naming like 6 products
(c) Was happy with this one. Not alot of knowledge you really had to know (or i just had it in background knowledge) but my arguement of these issues was hopefully sharp and that should pull me through the line.
i only wrote types of software not actual brands - am i covered, coz i remember that part of the syllabus and it was basiaclly divided into applications, presentation, authoring, animation and web browser software

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)