Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Seraph said:
Wowza

there were two of those 6 mark Info process questions in 2003

... mustve been a bit tight for time..

yes as i was saying the problem with tehse questions is that there is so much to write! its hard to control yourself!!... and yet when you look at the answers ... for instance in teh Success One HSC Book it makes your answer look like piss.. but then again this book is pretty nuts ...

i like talking to myself

DI2AGON

Yeah i dont follow the success one answers at all.. if you write that much in the exam you're just wasting time

Just mention the most relevant stuff, i think the marking guidelines from the independent paper were a pretty good example of how much you need to write, the marker just wants to know you've got an understanding of what's going on, that's all

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
DI2AGON said:
yes, i very well understand that but when it asks for information technologies there's quite a few which you can name...
!
yea i think its best in these questions not to state the obvious

mouse
keyboard
screen ... i dunno if you are really worried i would mention them , however i think the IT the scenario looks for is that which directly relates to the system or influences it in some way.... not the general shit.. i could be wrong , but do both just in case then :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)