Ooooooh shhhhhhhhhhiny. (1 Viewer)

~untitled~

HSC
We may not exactly have the best quality education but at least now we have shiny new signs.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The ones at the maths building/multistory entrance on University Drive. They used to be covered in moss or something but got cleaned over the holidays.

On that topic though, is just me or has the bridge from Shortland Union to Engineering been cleaned too? I was walking over it yesterday and could've sworn it's gotten whiter some how.

~untitled~

HSC
The_highwayman said:
sounds like the disabled grounds-people found a pressure cleaner in the maintenance shed.
At least they wont be breaking my car windows with their lawn mowers now. They'll just blast the paint off with their pressure cleaners instead.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
sounds like the disabled grounds-people found a pressure cleaner in the maintenance shed.
I doubt they'd give it to them. They'd try and stick it up their nose every chance they got.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha that's horrible. They do good.

Have to hand a library book back at some stage. Will keep an eye out for the signs (have no idea the ones you mean :S) and bridge. Why would they bother pressure-cleaning it (if that's what's happened)?

~untitled~

HSC
jezzmo said:
Should a prospective student check out these signs before enrolling to ensure they are compatible with said student? Or should they take a gamble and pray for visual harmony on day one of class?
Definantly.

There seems to be more and more stone wally things outside that enterance, i think theyre gradually working their way towards caging us all in the uni. Then theyll extract our brains and sell them for money to save the uni from their financial issues.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I dropped a book off at uni on ummm..Saturday and saw nothing new :S Prolly should open my eyes when I walk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)