OnStage? (1 Viewer)

tverd

Nope, i did lighting design, haven't heard a thing.. I'd love to get nominated, but hey if it doesn't happen then i don't care, it's over and that's what matters ;)

sascha_ryner

HSC
thats so true! i did theatre crit but i guess, its just the anticipation of waiting to find out if u got full marks, but yeh it doesn't really matter in the end, just curious.

niteshade1312

HSC
heheh.. yeah id really like to know as well... sascha...:p:p: ill tell you if i hear anything.... how funny to see you here!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
a girl in my class got a nomination for costume design yesterday, so good luck everyone who did submitted projects over the next week or so :)

dany_starlet

HSC
AlleyCat said:
a girl in my class got a nomination for costume design yesterday, so good luck everyone who did submitted projects over the next week or so :)
Congrats to you two! What school are ya from?

Gummy_bear

HSC
Thye put a sample of everything itno onstage. Of course, from my experience, critical analysis only gets one or two... You can go to the onstage website to view the ones that got in. should be a link on board of studies website.
Last year im pretty sure i only saw one lighting design at onstage, may be mistaking tho..
I hope i get in, not sure if i will tho. Im not going back to school till my first exam, so ill have to ask my teacher then. we had 4 girls in my calls doing costume, there is one that im sure will get at least nominated.

tverd

Yeh there was only one lighting design.. so pro... Ah well, the anxious wait begins!

tverd

hehe yeh me too... it's like with encore, haven't heard about that one either so i'm guessing i'm all out of luck :( *sniff sniff* i think i'll go cry in the corner lol

smithica

HSC
AlleyCat said:
ummmmm i was just curious how did she get the nom? they havnt even started marking them yet, i no this cause my teacher is a costume marker and she just wished those good luck and she said she would say a little pray over them when she marked them.......just curious is all?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
smithica said:
ummmmm i was just curious how did she get the nom? they havnt even started marking them yet, i no this cause my teacher is a costume marker and she just wished those good luck and she said she would say a little pray over them when she marked them.......just curious is all?
well im not sure but i heard she had been nominated, and this was a few weeks back. i may have misunderstood, but i think that is what she said.

although if your teacher said that, then its probably my mistake.

angelar

any onstage confirmations yet?? i'm badly eager, i mean what are the chances of any one of us nominations even getting in...like 10 are selected out how many in the state??

anyway, was just remembering that my teacher said last time our school managed to get someone in, they were told on the morning of the first english exam...which would be today...but then again, that was a few years back and i think the HSC was later in october then??!!

ps. hi tim. good luck wth encore and onstage for lighting

Last edited:

smithica

HSC
ok..... word is their being marked as we speak...... judgement day is upon us! i guess we will find out soon!!!!!!! good luck guys!!!!!!!

niteshade1312

HSC
i hate when people start saying things are getting marked, we will know when someone pops onto this forum and says that they have comfirmation, until that time, stop raising teh hopes of everyone!

only_if

Hi guys i too would love to know who has had a confirmation for onstage. I got nominated which is exciting enough but would like to ocngratulate those who did get in. I actually dnt mind if i dont because that means i dnt have to re perform and practice my piece!
good luck

only_if

angelar said:
any onstage confirmations yet?? i'm badly eager, i mean what are the chances of any one of us nominations even getting in...like 10 are selected out how many in the state??

anyway, was just remembering that my teacher said last time our school managed to get someone in, they were told on the morning of the first english exam...which would be today...but then again, that was a few years back and i think the HSC was later in october then??!!

ps. hi tim. good luck wth encore and onstage for lighting
Hi guys i too would love to know who has had a confirmation for onstage. I got nominated which is exciting enough but would like to ocngratulate those who did get in. I actually dnt mind if i dont because that means i dnt have to re perform and practice my piece!
good luck

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
only_if said:
good luck
from this forum so far there is floyd pepper's group, diediedie's group, angelar's group, steffo's group, my individual and your individual. none of us have confirmation as far as i know.

good luck to us all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)