OnStage? (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
congratulations, floyd.

you should be very proud of yourself.

dont worry about the "fleep". he's just slightly bitter and jealous.

i hope you get through.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Ha ha ha. I sure am, there's no denying that. No really, well done. My post was supposed to be ironic, I'm just being a charicature of bitter twistedness. Take no notice.

Did anyone else get nominated?

C

Crazy Pomo

Well done floyd, I bet your better than the three travesties that got preselected from our school. Well, two travesties, one was decent. Fleep has every right to be bitter and twisted I think, the preselections and later nominations from our school every year have been left field and rigged. Rigged in the sense that its psuedo - theatre, psuedo - art bullshit locational prejudice. Our school gets preselceted every year and often nominated. What the hell are you talking about Alley Cat? You were just as damning of Onstage as Fleep. Onstage would be epic fun, and it is a good indicator of marks. What is a travesty is the people who have predispositions to enormous ego's get preselected for both their individual and group peice. Rough. Their head expands when no one has the heart or confidence to tell them they arent that good they just filled criteria. I'm a fucking better actor than this un named bastard, I swear...I know it. Oh well, I beat everyone that got preselected overall. EVERYONE OF THEM. I'm sure fleep did too.
What's your rank fleep?

Captain pi

HSC
We have a student who was nominated for both her individual performance and her group performance.

So you can suck that down. :p

Captain pi

HSC
:rolleyes:

fleepbasding said:
I've come to the conclusion that ONSTAGE is a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a farce of a hypocricy. I was dissapointed at not being nominated but after about 40 minutes of my dissapointment festering into a pungent bitterness I moved on. For anytime I've ever talked up ONSTAGE, I apologise. I was naive and didn't realise what a joke the whole thing is. A group and two IP's were nominated at my school... The IP's weren't the best two in the class... But that's ONSTAGE I guess... Congratulations to those who got it. Expect more bitter, twisted slandering of ONSTAGE in the coming weeks, months and years.
Crazy Pomo said:
Well done floyd, I bet your better than the three travesties that got preselected from our school. Well, two travesties, one was decent. Fleep has every right to be bitter and twisted I think, the preselections and later nominations from our school every year have been left field and rigged. Rigged in the sense that its psuedo - theatre, psuedo - art bullshit locational prejudice. Our school gets preselceted every year and often nominated. What the hell are you talking about Alley Cat? You were just as damning of Onstage as Fleep. Onstage would be epic fun, and it is a good indicator of marks. What is a travesty is the people who have predispositions to enormous ego's get preselected for both their individual and group peice. Rough. Their head expands when no one has the heart or confidence to tell them they arent that good they just filled criteria. I'm a fucking better actor than this un named bastard, I swear...I know it. Oh well, I beat everyone that got preselected overall. EVERYONE OF THEM. I'm sure fleep did too.
What's your rank fleep?
i no! OnStage is f**ked. the gurl dat waz nomnated for our skool wasnt even that good. i'm sooo much beetter than she is at dramma. ... it's like she's not even that good. she waz all lyk 'oooh look at me: i'm Swan Lake!' and she wasnt even Swan Lake. it waz the same with SOR i am realli good at SOR but the teacherz just lyk her coz she's on the SRC and her dad is a teacher - but it's lyk 'hello!'.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Captain pi said:

i no! OnStage is f**ked. the gurl dat waz nomnated for our skool wasnt even that good. i'm sooo much beetter than she is at dramma. ... it's like she's not even that good. she waz all lyk 'oooh look at me: i'm Swan Lake!' and she wasnt even Swan Lake. it waz the same with SOR i am realli good at SOR but the teacherz just lyk her coz she's on the SRC and her dad is a teacher - but it's lyk 'hello!'.
I know! I hate it when people are all like Swan Lake! What the hell is swan lake and how does someone "be" it?

niteshade1312

HSC
I'm bitter because my drama classhas been teh best it has been in SOOOO long and we haven't got anything...as far as we know.. It really sucks because each and every group and individual was amazing and it's a real shame. Congrats to those, but I still hate that good people missed out... doesn't mean we didnt get 30! :p

Peartie

HSC
our school had 3 GP's about rape

all 3 got nominated - isnt it meant to b G rated?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Peartie said:
our school had 3 GP's about rape

all 3 got nominated - isnt it meant to b G rated?
Fucking hippie, left-wing, feminazi markers. btw, original GP's you've got there. (extremely sarcastic tone)

I know what you mean nightshade, your school may have got some and you just haven't heard about it yet. There is still hope for you!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Captain pi said:

I'm sensing a mocking tone. You seem to be mocking an illiteracy that I see no evidence of in the posts you quote. You're a dickhole.

C

Crazy Pomo

chingly_choo said:
I know! I hate it when people are all like Swan Lake! What the hell is swan lake and how does someone "be" it?
Ridiculous indeed. You would think that if a students IP were like look at me I'm "Swan Lake," that their Performance would be consistently the best thing ever. You would also assume that their HSC Individual performance on the day would have been the "Swan song" of their life. It's quite disconcening when a group of fucktards from our school get nominated for this pseudo stomp, semi-demi, quemi political percussive theatre bullfuck. It is, in reality, the uckly duckling of shitstorm creek.

Amen Berkoff, I'm glad you're not around to see whats become of your monologues. Oh shit ... wait a second.

(Crazy Pomo takes uzi from back pack and blows Berkoff and himself to the theatre afterworld)

CRAZY POMO: (Dying words) Sorry steven, I had to do it... the horror... dog... the horror.

CURTAIN (Standing ovation)

Trev

stix
HSC
Our school had one group and one IP. Last year only two people in the state were selected for both and one of those two came from our school. This year we have another person nominated for both.

Captain pi

HSC
fleepbasding said:
I'm sensing a mocking tone. You seem to be mocking an illiteracy that I see no evidence of in the posts you quote. You're a dickhole.
Oh, I am not mocking illiteracy. The illiteracy was just emblematic of something else.

I wholeheartedly apologise for any misunderstanding.

Hi Trev.

MaryO'Donnell

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I'm bitter because my drama classhas been teh best it has been in SOOOO long and we haven't got anything...as far as we know.. It really sucks because each and every group and individual was amazing and it's a real shame. Congrats to those, but I still hate that good people missed out... doesn't mean we didnt get 30! :p
you never know...

i think that your group definately deserved a nomination, and if for some reason it didnt, then it was an oversight. also, we may find out next week sometime. its not too late.

also, everyone loved yours. be happy that it was a wonderful performance, anything else is a bonus.

PS Freda gave me another hug :p sucker!

niteshade1312

HSC
MaryO'Donnell said:
you never know...

i think that your group definately deserved a nomination, and if for some reason it didnt, then it was an oversight. also, we may find out next week sometime. its not too late.

also, everyone loved yours. be happy that it was a wonderful performance, anything else is a bonus.

PS Freda gave me another hug :p sucker!
Thanks so much! I hope someone gets in but who knows now...

AND YOU CAN'T CALL HIM FREDA... HE'S MINE!!!

C

Crazy Pomo

niteshade1312 said:
Thanks so much! I hope someone gets in but who knows now...

AND YOU CAN'T CALL HIM FREDA... HE'S MINE!!!
Damnit! Stop with the personal jokes. STOP! NOW! I'm sorry, I apologise. I just hate insider references in a public forum. Jealousy I guess. I'm a forum nazi. Assassinate me.

urbanslum

HSC
U should find out within a week or so, i know our school didn't get any nominations but suprise suprise i know Kirrawee got 3 nominations, no wonder why they have the head of the NSW Drama board as their teacher. The whole thing is rigged.

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
Just a question, how do you even know if your school got a nomination?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)