Onstage Nominatoins (1 Viewer)

_esor_

HSC
wooah!
hey val, of course i remember you, (do i vaguely remember you singing chicago songs on a regular basis?? hmm...)
and with onstage stuff, i dont blame them if its mildly based on anything from previous years anyway, because when we were devising our GP we kept accidentally overlapping with all the good stuff we'd seen bfore!

ooh skillo = katie??

hehe hey emily! how r ya? small world!!!!
what a time to meet again......2 days before the hsc... :\

alright, well, good luck everyone
and if u hear anything about when onstage program is finalised, gimme a yell!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
_esor_ said:
wooah!
hey val, of course i remember you, (do i vaguely remember you singing chicago songs on a regular basis?? hmm...)
and with onstage stuff, i dont blame them if its mildly based on anything from previous years anyway, because when we were devising our GP we kept accidentally overlapping with all the good stuff we'd seen bfore!
:uhhuh:
a couple of the groups in my class started doing that too. they all changed though. but it IS hard. coz those and the ones uve seen at ur school in previous years are the only inspiration and expectations you've seen.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
grk_styl said:
:uhhuh:
a couple of the groups in my class started doing that too. they all changed though. but it IS hard. coz those and the ones uve seen at ur school in previous years are the only inspiration and expectations you've seen.
I actually got really offended when someone told me that a bit of our play we were workshopping was like "Giddy up" from two years ago at Onstage. It was NOTHING like it... I almost went off, they all apologised to me later :p

cayte

Hm, they usually tell you just before exams. Maybe they realised this isn't such a good idea and are holding off this year.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
On the note we got it said we will find out after our examinations.

V

val_dramaqueen

_esor_ said:
wooah!
:eek: yes... that was me... i was obsessed! im such an idiot...
chicago.... damn, that was fun!
I'm still singing though!! hahahaha!!
add me to msn val_dramaqueen@hotmail.com

*dragon*

HSC
onstage

jjj said:
ok thanks.. Yeah ours was just a comedy - no political or intelligent message really. but i doubt we would get into the actual night because it doesnt compare to the performances at onstage especially nutcase. also, when we filmed it to send it in, it makes it look shitty. Who else that got nominated has filmed their's? Did it look crap? did you use the whole stage?
hey i know the feeling! we got nominated but when we filmed it, the theatre we had perfomed at was being used so its in a hall and it looks so much worse then the real thing. we were crammed on this small satge so i dont think we will get in cause they choose ones that would work for the thrust stage at the seymour theatre.

*dragon*

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
kinda sounds like the Group Devised that was at onstage a coiplea years back: Doug.
where doug was actually water...
correct me if i'm wrong
its nothing like doug except that we are searching for something. we use a frame and make all different things. its up to the audiance to decide what barry is but its not ment to be anything physical.

V

val_dramaqueen

*dragon* said:
its nothing like doug except that we are searching for something. we use a frame and make all different things. its up to the audiance to decide what barry is but its not ment to be anything physical.
oh ok, cool. Just the whole "searching for something" and the name "Barry" (ie; referral to a "name" ie: "Doug") just made me think of the other group devised.
sorry!
but yeah, i hope you get in! good luck! :uhhuh:

*bettyboop*

hey guys
yeah i heard they are not telling us about whos in or not yet but they will tell us after we finish hsc. its getting close. how exciting. ive heard from someone at my school i think it was a teacher but i hear that thers only one programe. im hoping this is wrong cos otherwise it limits our chances. i heard from someone eles that like there whole drama class bar one got in. so by the look of it a fare few ppl have been nominated!!!
its going to be sooo exciting for those who get in, have you heard wat goes on in that week, apparently its insane and the most fun. ohhh im getting excited. i cant wait to go andx watch them all, you never know i could be lucky to get in. best of luck for everyone and also if neone recieves a letter let us on this forum know mmk. yeah we all get a letter or sumthing either saying unfortunatly or congrats, good luck'!!!!!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
oh and p.s: Skillo is here too, from drama camp
Wooo hoo?? Over here. Hi Rose. Howz Ruse going?

Skillo = Katie = One of the Albury kids at SDC = One of the people who created the website = the website I pulled off the net...

Hahahaha. Hey, guess what Val and Rose. One of my markers was one of the tutors at state. I think her name was Karen...but all we did was exchange really strange glances with one another. :D

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Skillo said:
Wooo hoo?? Over here. Hi Rose. Howz Ruse going?
She's busy scaling our class up. :uhhuh:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
grk_styl said:
harsh on the rest of us....but lol good call :p

oh and i know that girl who was in the paper from your school! She's so beautiful!
Oh Jessica! I know heaps of girls who go out and kill sharks for fun on the weekend. Its no biggie :p

Serg01

My group was nominated for Onstage. We were all really happy cuase we are the only group in our schools history (St Pat's Marist Dundas) and next year their is no drama becuase no one wants to do it anymore.. so yea :(... but still we left with a bang..

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Serg01 said:
My group was nominated for Onstage. We were all really happy cuase we are the only group in our schools history (St Pat's Marist Dundas) and next year their is no drama becuase no one wants to do it anymore.. so yea :(... but still we left with a bang..
congrats!! that's a great achievement! :uhhuh:

V

val_dramaqueen

Originally Posted by Skillo
Hahahaha. Hey, guess what Val and Rose. One of my markers was one of the tutors at state. I think her name was Karen...but all we did was exchange really strange glances with one another.
KAREN!! ahhh, i loved her! a real bitch during drama camp, but on the last day was being a legend!! ahhh, karen! remember Tim? and Nathan? They offered her lap dances... hmmmm?...

but, sweet! i wish i had karen! then i would have had a bit of a better chance lol! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)