onstage 06 (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Lex818 said:
Was just tellin my friend... How much does it freak you out inna way seeing the level of performance that a Performing IP has to do to get a band 6. I rekon its a good wake up call for those who've been cruising through drama in yr11.

Thx god im doing Director Portfolio >.<
yes it did freak me out a little... and i'm doing performance :eek: but it's motivated me to do as well as i can - the way i figure it, if they can do it, so can i! *puts on her "determined" face* lol.

blueyez

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yes it did freak me out a little... and i'm doing performance :eek: but it's motivated me to do as well as i can - the way i figure it, if they can do it, so can i! *puts on her "determined" face* lol.
i totally agree with you and Lex818, at first i was wondering how i could ever get to that standard. im also doing performance, onstage inspired me to do my best to get in next year, i just want to be a part of it, looks like so much fun. neway good luck, ^CoSMic DoRiS^^ !

note to vogue;
[btw vogue, i was just trying to stick up for you, after last drama class you cant tell me we're not crazy crazy people. (water fountains and a bank robbery!?!?)]

tinycrazyllama

HSC
I'm from program A, the IP Angel's in America, and I just want to say it's been very interesting it's been reading everyone's comments...well obviously not the stupid stuff about cordial (??). Anyway, thanks to all those that came to see the program and it's great to see people get something out of it. Good luck to next years drama people - if you get in next year trust me, Onstage is the greatest experience and is a hell of alot of fun!

blueyez

HSC
tinycrazyllama said:
I'm from program A, the IP Angel's in America, and I just want to say it's been very interesting it's been reading everyone's comments...well obviously not the stupid stuff about cordial (??). Anyway, thanks to all those that came to see the program and it's great to see people get something out of it. Good luck to next years drama people - if you get in next year trust me, Onstage is the greatest experience and is a hell of alot of fun!

i thought angels in america was awesome, well done! as i have said before in this thread, i thought onstage was so good, it has encouraged me to do the best i can, because i really want to get in next year.

[btw vogue, thanks for your little cheer thing goin on.]

Sandez

Hay Guys
HSC
My best friend's ex had a video that was on there.

Pat Thiering if anyone saw it...quite good I thought!

blueyez

HSC
i don't think i saw it, what was it about? i saw snippets of a few, and what i saw, as little as it may have been, was good.

i think doing a video would be really good, unfortunately our school doesnt have the resources.

Italian_2nv

assistance on standby
HSC
I went to program B. I liked the prickly pear and the penguin one (so innovative) YET I THOUGHT THAT THE MECHANICS WAS SOMETHING A YEAR 7 DRAMA CLASS WOULD DOOO... arggggh I was so annoyed.:burn:

Jinzo

HSC
My favourites were doing it for the penguins, humpty dumpy and vegans. least favourite would probably be that johnny one

goosiegoo

HSC
Hey all.. i know this thread is rather.. dead.. but i was wondering if anyone had a program of Program B on OnSTAGE 2006... i've lost mine.. and i can't find anything on the net..

I just wanted to find out some details on the ones i saw. Does any one have a copy around? I'd really appreciate it.. :D

booties4

HSC
Saw programme A on wednesday!! :)
MY TOP 3:
The falsities of life
Men at Work
What goes up.....

Suprisingly, the performance from Newtown performing arts was probably the weakest GP there.......My drama class was shocked:eek:

lilgriffo

HSC
yeah i lieked the falsities of life aswell hey
i saw it on the thursday night all the IP's Were really well done but i just though they were boring accpet for maybe sanjay(or soemthign like that) i was in the back row and could still hear them fairly clearly.. And i liked the one with the three boys using the swivel chairs they were REALLY FUNNY!

matmatt

HSC
My personal favs were Men at work, Sanjay and the falsities of life. I found Newtown good, but not great. Actually good but not great is how i found myself summing up a number of the performances from Programme A

bloomers

HSC
i went to onstage both last year and this year i saw Program A..
i was really disappointed. i couldnt believe how most of the performances were good enough to get in

there was a massive abundance of attempts for cheap laughs. ESPECIALLY that sanjay one - i hated it. how cliche.

best was men at work. they were so innovative. i found "falsities of life" pointless and exactly like every group performance my school churns out every year. actually the mythical one was pretty interesting and unusual...those girls had a lot of guts to get up there in skin tight white bodysuits and do something so unique.

anyway, there's my two cents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)