Online Shopping (1 Viewer)

anne1010

HSC
Since im insanely bored and have nothing better to do, link us with something u wanted to buy online but wasnt sure about and get a second opinion.
im sure im not the only one that fills their shopping carts with stuff they wanna buy online but dont have the balls to do...

ill start. i think this is adorable. in the navy.
http://www.asos.com/au/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1539608
yes? no? maybe?

imZerroo

HSC
eh... stop showing me dresses pleasee, and yes i like it, but mines better hehehe
and in case you didnt realise this thread is becoming more like a private convo than anything lol..
MODS LOCK THREAD! :p

anne1010

HSC
eh... stop showing me dresses pleasee, and yes i like it, but mines better hehehe
and in case you didnt realise this thread is becoming more like a private convo than anything lol..
MODS LOCK THREAD! :p
lol its not my fault people dont want awesome fashion advice :p
mines awesome bro!

can i find you a formal suit please? :p

imZerroo

HSC
go for it.. when you're done, tell me how to pay and i'll pay. i cbf going shopping :L

anne1010

HSC
go for it.. when you're done, tell me how to pay and i'll pay. i cbf going shopping :L
nah youhave to go in store to make sure it fits props. its so easy for a guy to dress well.

imZerroo

HSC
lol yes it is.. and its so funny watching you'se talk about how hard it is for girls :L
and nah you dont need to bother, i have 15 days after hsc till the formal, i'll find a day to go shopping lol.

imZerroo

HSC
lol i dont remember it at all tbh
all i remember is her talking about how she bought size 00 but she is too skinny for it bla bla.. i was actually doing some work you know.
and again, im not kidding, i dont remember the dress at all, i didnt wanna look up in case people thought i was being a pervert.

anne1010

HSC
lol i dont remember it at all tbh
all i remember is her talking about how she bought size 00 but she is too skinny for it bla bla.. i was actually doing some work you know.
and again, im not kidding, i dont remember the dress at all, i didnt wanna look up in case people thought i was being a pervert.
LMAOOOO poor you.

imZerroo

HSC
lol you happy now? thread got enough views and replies for it to not make you feel like a loner.

anne1010

HSC
nah theyre all pity posts cause you feel sorry for me. :(

imZerroo

HSC
:( awwww
lol umm that dress is good :) a little short lol but looks good. not a pity post, just a genuine opinion lol.
have i been so nice before?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I get my stuff from Asos aswell (free shipping to Aus). :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)