Online shopping sites you love? (1 Viewer)

Lainee

HSC
I'm a huge fan of online shopping, so I thought it'll be nice to have a list put together or reliable sites to buy from. It can be sites for clothes, bags, sunnies, cheap designer stuff, makeup, music, books etc. Anything you'll tag for future purchase from basically!

Just give a link to the site, a short desc of what you can expect to buy there and whether you'll recommend their service.

Ok, I'll start with:

www.strawberrynet.com - Awesome place for good makeup + perfume at greatly reduced prices. The service is awesome and I've used it dozens of times, so definately no problems about reliability. Comes highly recommended.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Is it just me or does most 'new vintage' stuff just look outright ridiculous?

A lot of it is nice, but then a lot of it is senile bag lady.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Lainee said:
www.strawberrynet.com - Awesome place for good makeup + perfume at greatly reduced prices. The service is awesome and I've used it dozens of times, so definately no problems about reliability. Comes highly recommended.
I agree, strawberrynet is great, and the postage is free! :)

Lainee

HSC
Lundy said:
Is it just me or does most 'new vintage' stuff just look outright ridiculous?

A lot of it is nice, but then a lot of it is senile bag lady.
:lol: Quite true. It's just a look where everything can so easily go wrong.

I love vintage shopping though, more for the accessories than items of clothing. The brooches, belts, bags, shoes etc. makes it a lot like treasure hunting.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Me too :)
I havn't bought anything from strawberry net since the end of last yr because I already had what I wanted and today i got a email saying they are giving me 10% off my next purchase +my loyalty % off and if I buy more then 3 items i get a extra 5% off on top.
I want j'los live perfume , but I don't know what else to get yet.

kaylz

HSC
I love looking at the stuff on netaporter.com, but i can never afford it:<

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I didn't want to make a new thread.. anyway! I want to buy something online from this american company, but they don't ship to Australia. Does anyone know of a company or something I can ship the item to and then get them to send to item to me here?

yosemite sam

HSC
there are companies...i just cant think of the name of the one i used a while back...have you tried googling some? they charge you a fee for their services plus shipping to australia but its usually worth it...i'll try and find the name of the on i used.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yosemite sam said:
there are companies...i just cant think of the name of the one i used a while back...have you tried googling some? they charge you a fee for their services plus shipping to australia but its usually worth it...i'll try and find the name of the on i used.
my feet and i will love you forever if you could!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)